REGISTER FOR THE EVENT https://prematurebirth.ticketforevent.com/
AUTHOR AND SPEAKER:
The course was prepared at the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Neonatology of Postgraduate Education of the Bogomolets National Medical University (Kyiv, Ukraine) under the direction of the director of the municipal non-profit enterprise "Kyiv City Maternity Hospital No. 5", Professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Dmitry Govsieiev
COURSE PRESENTATION BY THE AUTHOR:
In this comprehensive course you will gain knowledge and skills for the management of obstetric patients.
The materials include three modules:
1. Pregnancy loss. Cervical insufficiency. Premature birth. Prolapse of the amniotic sac, which will address issues related to:
- Pregnancy loss: definition, types, causes, critical periods of pregnancy loss.
- Premature birth: definition, causes, risk factors, prognosis.
- Isthmic-cervical insufficiency: frequency, definition, types, diagnosis, management.
- Prolapse of the amniotic sac: definition, risk factors, diagnosis, management.2. External version, which will address issues related to:
- Pathogenesis and risk factors
- Clinical determination (symptoms, physical examination, imaging)
- Approaches to management and strategy
- Direct external version
- Risk factors for unsuccessful version
- Preparations for the procedure
- Techniques of conducting (video)
- Recommendations after the version
- Safety and justification of the effectiveness of external rotation
- Risks of pelvic presentation
- Risks and effectiveness of caesarean section in pelvic presentation3. Invasive placentation. Definition. Tactics. Management. Organ-saving technique of the operation, following issuers are going to be addressed:
- Germination of the placenta. Definition. Classifications. Epidemiology.
- Pathogenesis of deep chorionic villi invasion
- Factors in the development of invasive placentation
- Diagnosis of invasive placentation
- Complications and consequences of invasive placentation
- Approaches to placental invasion
- Organ-preserving methods
The MedExpert is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
MedExpert designates this activity for a maximum of 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. Register and receive your ticket.
2. Read the instructions on the ticket
3. Attend the event ONLINE
4. Keep your ticket until you receive your certificate of participation.
5. After the and of the event, you will receive a feedback form to your e-mail. Please complete it during 2 days. (later the form will not be available).
6. We will send your sertificate by e-mail on 10 days after event.
!!! ATTENTION! See all your additional inbox folders, also SPAM !!!