REGISTER FOR THE EVENT https://academyofpolydisciplinary.ticketforevent.com/
AUTORS AND SPEAKERS:
- Yulia Davydova MD, Dr.Sc., Prof., Deserved Activist of Science, Technology of Ukraine, Expert of the Committee on Bioethics of the Council of Europe, Head of the Department of Obstetric Problems of Extragenital Pathology, Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology named after Academician Lukyanova, National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine Kyiv, Ukraine
- Alisa Lymanska MD, PhD, Leading Researcher, of the Department of Obstetric Problems of Extragenital Pathology, Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology named after Academician Lukyanova, National Academy of Medical Science of Ukraine, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine № 2, Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv, Ukraine
COURSE PRESENTATION BY THE AUTORS:
Objective: How to combine unified and personalized approaches in modern maternal and fetal medicine in women with comorbidity
Twenty-five years of experience in the department of high-risk pregnancy was used in the preparation of this course. For 13 years, the author has headed the department of maternal and fetal medicine for women with comorbidity. The department provides modern specialized perinatal care III b level of women from all regions of Ukraine with severe somatic pathology, pregnancy complications. We present data from evidence-based medicine and the results of integrating international and national experience into practice.
Evidence-based medicine should not be considered a cookbook medicine. Because it requires a bottom-up approach that combines the best external evidence with individual/personal clinical experience and patient choice, it cannot lead to slavish approaches from the cookbook to individual patient care. External clinical data provide the information, but never replace individual clinical examination and evaluation, and it is this examination that decides whether external evidence applies to an individual patient at all and, if so, how it should be integrated into a clinical decision by this particular physician. Similarly, any external recommendation should be integrated with individual clinical knowledge to decide whether it is appropriate to the patient's clinical condition, difficulty and preference, and therefore whether it should be applied.
Our course is designed not only for obstetrician-gynecologists, but also for doctors of various specialties who provide consultations, emergency outpatient and inpatient care to pregnant women, women of reproductive age, especially for those with somatic pathology of different kinds and severity
The MedExpert is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
MedExpert designates this activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
THE TERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. Register and receive your ticket.
2. Read the instructions on the ticket
3. Attend the event ONLINE
4. Keep your ticket until you receive your certificate of participation.
5. After the and of the event, you will receive a feedback form to your e-mail. Please complete it during 2 days. (later the form will not be available).
6. We will send your sertificate by e-mail on 10 days after event.
!!! ATTENTION! See all your additional inbox folders, also SPAM !!!