- Using family-oriented technologies in women doctors of various specialties
Using family-oriented technologies in women doctors of various specialties
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.1(127):44–47; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.127.44
Shelygin О. S. , Vdovichenko S. Yu.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: to develop and introduce tactics of maintaining labors at women of doctors of various specialties with use of the family focused technologies.
Materials and methods. 150 pregnant women-doctors of various specialties, who were divided into three groups depending on used treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Results. Results of the conducted researches testify that women doctors of various specialties make group of high risk on development of various complications of pregnancy and labors, and also perinatal pathology. Use of medico-psychological preparation, since the pregravidare period in combination with the family focused technologies allows to normalize the psychological status, to develop positive majorant on favorable result of pregnancy and labors, to normalize functional condition of fetoplacental complex that, to lead to depression of frequency of obstetric pathology at delivery.
Conclusion. Introduction of the family focused technologies allows to reduce the frequency of complications at delivery of women of doctors of various specialties.
Key words: women-doctors, labors, the family focused technologies.
1. Bake MCh, Luse IYu, Sprudzha DR i dr. 2012. Faktoryi riska zdorovya meditsinskih rabotnikov. Meditsina truda i ekologiya 3:28–33.
2. Vekker IR. 2011. Rol faktorov professionalnoy deyatelnosti v razvitii perinatalnoy patologii. Gigiena i sanitariya 3:29–32.
3. Gorblyanskiy YuYu. 2012. Aktualnyie voprosy professionalnoy patologii meditsinskih rabotnikov: metod. rekomendatsii. Sost. YuYu Gorblyanskiy, NYa Korganov, IN Piktushanskaya, TD Kachan. Rostovskiy Gos. Med. Un-t. Rostov n/D:35.
4. Vdovychenko SIu. 2016. Rol rodynno oriientovanykh tekhnolohii u klinichnomu perebihu vahitnosti u zhinok vysokoho akusherskoho ryzyku. Zdorove zhenshchynу 9:64–67.
5. Vdovychenko SIu. 2017. Profilaktyka akusherskoi ta perynatalnoi patolohii pry vykorystanni rodynno oriientovanykh tekhnolohii pid chas vahitnosti ta polohiv. Zdorove zhenshchynу 3:79–82.