- Therapeutic vectors of treatment of ovarian endometriomas
Therapeutic vectors of treatment of ovarian endometriomas
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.4(130):83–86; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.130.83
Shapoval O. S.
SI «Zaporizhzhya Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education Ministry of Health of Ukraine»
The objective: to study clinical and anamnesis features in patients with ovarian endometriomas and to improve existing algorithms of treatment women with ovarian endpmetriomas.
Materials and methods. The study included 32 patients aged 18 – 49 years with ovarian endometriomas and 50 healthy women. A general clinical, sonographic, immunological examination was conducted.
Results. The analysis of the study data revealed the I degree of insufficiency of the adaptive link and the I–II degree of insufficiency of the nonspecific link of the immune system. In 74.51% of cases surgical treatment of the pathological process was carried out. As a conservative therapy and in the postoperative period the patients received complex therapy with immunomodulators, drugs of indole-3-carbinol, combined oral contraceptives with gestagen.
Conclusion. The application of our proposed complex therapy of ovarian endometriomas in women of reproductive age showed a high recovery rate and a low relapse rate.
Key words: ovarian endometrioma, reproductive age, immune dysfunction, treatment.
1. Adamovskaya TN. 2013. Osobennosti vedeniya patsientok s endometrioz-assotsiirovannyim besplodiem. Zdorove zhenschiny 3(79):187–191.
2. Asien P, Velasko I. 2014. Endometrioz: khvoroba, yaka zalyshaietsia zahadkoiu. Zdorovia Ukrainy 1:52–55.
3. Gasparyan SA, Ionova RM, Popova OS. 2015. Endometrioz i fertilnost. Klyuchevyie momentyi lecheniya. Akusherstvo, ginekologiya, reproduktsiya 4:66–72.
4. Guseynova OM. 2011. Osobennosti immunnogo otveta u zhenschin s genitalnyim endometriozom. Sarat. n.-med. zh. 4:804–808.
5. Unanyan AL. 2010. Endometrioz i reproduktivnoe zdorove zhenschin. Akusherstvo, ginekologiya, reproduktsiya 3(4):6–11.
6. Burney RO. 2013. The genetics and biochemistry of endometriosis. Curr. Opin. Obstet. Gynecol. 25:280–286. https://doi.org/10.1097/GCO.0b013e3283630d56; PMid:23759832
7. Harada T. 2014. Endometriosis: Pathogenesis and Treatment. Japan. Springer.: 475. PMid:25193821
8. Szamatowicz M. 2007. Endometriosis – is the best way of infertility treatment? IFFS. – Abstract Book. – FC 1505: 80.