- Tactics of the use of auxiliary genesial technologies at women with congenital anomalies of development of uterus
Tactics of the use of auxiliary genesial technologies at women with congenital anomalies of development of uterus
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.8(124):96–98; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.124.96
Shiyanova S. V.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education PL Shupika, Medical Center «ISIDA-IVF», Kyiv
The objective: rising of efficiency of treatment of sterility at women with congenital anomalies of development of uterus on the basis of scientific justification and introduction of advanced algorithm of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Patients and methods. 100 women with sterility and 30 women of genesial age are surveyed (control). All patients were divided into 3 groups: The I group – 46 women with hyperplasia the endometrium, the II group – 35 women with congenital anomalies of development of uterus, the III group – 19 women with a chronic endometritis. Groups І і ІІІ were used for comparison of the received results.
Results. Use of advanced algorithm of auxiliary genesial technologies allows to increase their efficiency for 33.3%, and also to reduce the frequency of not incubation of pregnancy by 23.3%.
Conclusion. The received results testify to need of use of the differentiated approach when planning and carrying out auxiliary genesial technologies not only taking into account existence of congenital anomalies of development of a uterus, but also separation of women taking into account type of anomalies of development.
Key words: congenital anomalies of development of uterus, auxiliary genesial technologies.
1. Veresniuk NS. 2016. Porivnialna otsinka metodiv vizualizatsii anomalii rozvytku matky. Aktualni pytannia pediatrii, akusherstva ta hinekolohii 1:43–49.
2. Hryshchenko VI, Shcherbyna MO. 2009. Akusherstvo: pidruchnyk. K, Medytsyna:408.
3. Nazarova IB, Samoilenko VB. 2009. Fiziolohichne akusherstvo: pidruchnyk. K, Medytsyna:407.
4. Khmil SV, Romanchuk LI, Kuchma ZM. 2015. Akusherstvo: pidruchnyk. Ternopil, Pidruchnyky i posibnyky:624.
5. Buyanova SN, Popov AA, Misliashvili MV. 2015. Opyit rekonstruktivnyih operatsiy pri anomaliyah razvitiya matki. Sovremennyie tehnologii v diagnostike i lechenii ginekologicheskih zabolevaniy. M, Pantori:180-191.
6. Bermejo C, Martínez Ten P, Cantarero R. 2016. Three-dimensional ultrasound in the diagnosis of Müllerian duct anomalies and concordance with magnetic resonance imaging. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 5(5):593–601.
7. Strassmann EO. 2015. Operations for double uterus and endometrial atresia. Clin Obstet Gynecol. 4:240. https://doi.org/10.1097/00003081-196104010-00020