- Tactics of conducting pregnancy at women of doctors of various specialties
Tactics of conducting pregnancy at women of doctors of various specialties
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.10(126):96–98; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.126.96
Shelygin О. S.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: to develop and introduce tactics of conducting pregnancy at women of doctors of various specialties.
Materials and methods. We surveyed 150 pregnant women of doctors of various specialties whom divided into three groups depending on used treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Results. Results of the conducted researches testify that women doctors of various specialties make group of high risk on development of various complications of pregnancy and labors, and also perinatal pathology. Use of medico-psychological preparation, since the pregravidare period in combination with the family focused technologies allows to normalize the psychological status, to develop a positive majorant on favorable result of pregnancy.
Conclusions. The developed algorithm of conducting pregnancy needs to be used at women of doctors of various specialties.
Key words: women-doctors, pregnancy, maintaining tactics.
1. Bake MCh. Luse IYu. Sprudzha DR i dr. 2012. Faktory riska zdorovia meditsinskikh rabotnikov. Meditsina truda i ekologiya 3: 28–33.
2. Vekker IR. 2011. Rol faktorov professionalnoy deyatelnosti v razvitii perinatalnoy patologii. Gigiyena i sanitariya3: 29–32.
3. Gorblyanskiy YuYu. 2012. Aktualnyye voprosy professionalnoy patologii meditsinskikh rabotnikov: metod. rekomendatsii. Sost. YuYu Gorblyanskiy. NYa Korganov. IN Piktushanskaya. TD Kachan; Rostovskiy Gos. Med. Un-t.. Rostov n/D:35.
4. Vdovychenko SYu. 2016. Rol rodynno oriientovanykh tekhnolohii u klinichnomu perebihu vahitnosti u zhinok vysokoho akusherskoho ryzyku. Zdorove zhenshchyny 9: 64–67.
5. Vdovychenko SYu. 2017. Profilaktyka akusherskoi ta perynatalnoi patolohii pry vykorystanni rodynno oriientovanykh tekhnolohii pid chas vahitnosti ta polohiv. Zdorove zhenshchynу 3:79–82.