- Tactics of conducting pregnancy at multiborn women with cicatrix on auterus
Tactics of conducting pregnancy at multiborn women with cicatrix on auterus
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.9(135):70–72; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.135.70
Nunga Christina Zhime
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
The objective: to increase the frequency of an independent delivery and to lower level of perinatal pathology at multiborn women with cicatrix on uterus on the basis of improvement and introduction of algorithm of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Materials and methods. Complex examination of 150 multiborn patients with the cicatrix on uterus who were divided into two groups is conducted: 1 group was made by 100 multiborn women with the cicatrix on uterus by which repeated Cesarean section was carried out; the 2nd group included 50 multiborn women with the cicatrix on uterus, the delivery through natural patrimonial ways. The complex of the conducted researches included clinical, laboratory, tool, psychological and statistical methods.
Results. Results of the conducted researches testify that use of advanced algorithm at multiborn women with cicatrix on uterus allows to improve the clinical course of pregnancy, to reduce the frequency of disturbances of functional condition of a fetoplacental complex, to normalize the psychoemotional status and to promote a delivery through natural patrimonial ways without deterioration of indicators of perinatal pathology and post-natal adaptation of newborns.
Сonclusion. The received results grant to us the right to recommend advanced algorithm of tactics of conducting pregnancy for wide use in practical health care at multiborn women.
Key words: multiborn women, cicatrix on uterus, pregnancy, complications.
1. Rajakumar C, Agarwal S, Khalil H. (2015). Caesarean scar pregnancy. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Canada 37:199–200. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1701-2163(15)30300-5
2. Yela AA, Marchiani N. (2013). Conservative management of ectopic pregnancy in cesarean scar: case report. Revista Brasileira de Ginecologia e Obstetricia. 35:233–237. https://doi.org/10.1590/S0100-72032013000500008; PMid:23843122
3. Seow K-M, Huang L, Lin Y-H. (2014). Cesarean scar pregnancy: issues in management. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology 23:247–253. https://doi.org/10.1002/uog.974; PMid:15027012
4. Wang J-H, Xu K, Lin J. (2015). Methotrexate therapy for cesarean section scar pregnancy with and without suction curettage. Fertility and Sterility 92:1208–1213. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2008.07.1780; PMid:18976749
5. Nakaz MOZ Ukrainy vid 24.01.2011 r. «Pro zatverdzhennia klinichnoho protokolu z akusherskoi dopomohy «Vahinalni polohy pislia kesarskoho roztynu». K. 2011: 39.
6. Kazaryan PM. (2012). Osobennosti techeniya beremennosti i rodov u zhenschin s rubtsom na matke posle kesareva secheniya. Avtoref. diss. kand. med. nauk. M:24.
7. Ivaniuta SO, Maidannyk IV. (2014). Stan fetoplatsentarnoi systemy u bahatonarodzhuiuchykh zhinok. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats asotsiatsii akusheriv-hinekolohiv Ukrainy 1/2(33/34):161–162.
8. Krushanina LM, Kasparov BR, Grineva TA. (2014). Techenie i ishod beremennosti i rodov u mnogorozhavshih zhenschin. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya 3:31–33.