Scientific and Practical Conference on World Thrombosis Day: “Thromboprophylaxis in Ukraine: Modern World Trends”
Aim of the Project :
Thrombosis and its most frequent consequences - INSULT and INFARCT are one of the leading causes of mortality in patients with cardiovascular disease.
Therefore, the aim of this project is to attract the attention of specialists to the problem of thromboprophylaxis in Ukraine and to get acquainted with the world experience in the fight against this pathology.
Cardiologists, general practitioners (family doctors), obstetricians, gynecologists, surgeons, anesthesiologists, neurologists, doctors of emergency medical care departments, employees of specialized departments of higher medical education institutions and postgraduate education institutions.
Partners of the event
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- National Academy of Postgraduate Education named after. P.L.Shupika
- Department of Health of Kiev city state administration
- State Institution "Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of NAMS of Ukraine"
- National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery. N.M. Amosova
- Oct 11, Thu