4th Scientific and Practical Conference on World Thrombosis Day: “Thromboprophylaxis in Ukraine: Modern World Trends”
Aim of the Project :
Thrombosis and its most frequent consequences - INSULT and INFARCT are among the leading causes of death for patients with cardiovascular diseases. Therefore, the aim of this project is to attract the attention of specialists to the problem of thromboprophylaxis in Ukraine and acquaint them with international experience in combating this pathology.
The event is included in the register of congresses, congresses, symposia and scientific conferences to be held in Ukraine in 2019.
REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE: wtd-ukraine.org
Surgeons, anesthesiologists, obstetrician-gynecologists, cardiologists, emergency department doctors, neurologists, family physicians, employees of specialized departments of higher medical educational institutions and institutions of postgraduate education.
Partners of the event
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
- Shupyk National Academy of Postgraduate Education
- Department of Health of the Kyiv City State Administration
- International Society of Thrombosis and Hemostasis (ISTH)
- Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology named after academician O. Lukyanova of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
- Amosov National Institute of Cardiovascular Surgery
- Heart Institute of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Strazhesko Institute of Cardiology
- Association of Cardiologists of Ukraine
- Emergency Cardiology Association
- European Group on good Continuing Medical Education practice (gCMEp)
- Siyemi Learning - accredited by ACCME (USA), an independent provider of Continuing Medical Education (CME) in Europe
- Oct 8, Thu