II International Congress “Rational use of antibiotics in the modern world “Antibiotic resistance STOP!”
Aim of the Project :
The spread of resistance to antibacterial drugs has become a global threat to humanity, which leads to a decrease in the effectiveness of the treatment of life-threatening infections; an increase in the frequency and duration of hospitalizations; health care costs; mortality rate of patients.
In recent years, not a single antibacterial drug has been introduced for the treatment of infections caused by gram-negative pathogens, in particular, because the development of new antibiotics remains unattractive for investment due to the complexity of scientific research, reducing the time it takes to use microorganisms to it.
Consequently, the spread of antibiotic resistance and the lack of new effective antibacterial drugs determine the national importance of this problem, which requires urgent measures.
2nd International Congress "Rational use of antibiotics. Antibiotic resistance STOP!" will be held during the World Antibiotic Awareness Week and bring together different stakeholders to discuss the challenges of the rapid loss of antibiotic effectiveness and new approaches in the efforts to contain antibiotic resistance. Congress participants will be provided with the maximum of international CMEcredits - 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The event is included in the register of congresses, symposia and scientific conferences to be held in Ukraine in 2019.
REGISTRATION ON THE WEBSITE antibiotic-congress.com
Surgeons, anaesthesiologists, obstetricians, gynecologists, gastroenterologists, dermatovenereologists, family physicians, infectious diseases specialists, microbiologists, bacteriologists, neonatologists, pediatricians, nephrologists, otolaryngologists, ophthalmologists, pulmonologists, urologists, phthisiologists, dentists, pharmacologists.
Partners of the event
- Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Shupyk National Academy of Postgraduate Education
- British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- European Society for Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Ukrainian Association for the appropriate use of antibiotics
- Association of Anesthesiologists of Ukraine
- European Group on good Continuing Medical Education practice (gCMEp)
- Siyemi Learning - accredited by ACCME (USA), an independent provider of Continuing Medical Education (CME) in Europe
- Nov 15, Fri
- Nov 16, Sat