- Scientific justification of rehabilitational therapy after ovary apoplexy
Scientific justification of rehabilitational therapy after ovary apoplexy
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.10(126):119–121; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.126.119
Ishchak O. M.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: to scientific justification of need of aftertreatment of women after ovary apoplexy.
Materials and methods. We studied 50 cases of an apoplexy of ovary. Depending on the clinical course of disease two groups were created: I – 20 women with hemorrhagic form and II – 30 women with painful form. In a complex of the conducted researches were included hormonal, ehografical, functional, morphological and statistical.
Results. 1 month later after apoplexy of ovary of clinical implications at women it wasn’t revealed. However the researches given of additional methods taped series of changes which were present at patients of both groups of disease throughout all menstrual cycle: a hormonal imbalance as hyperestrogenny anovulation in the I group and dysfunction of ovaries in II, a high-refractory blood flow in earlier struck ovary, all-cerebral implications of functional character of the mild degree, the raised indicators of a cerebral hemodynamic. All above-mentioned was the basis for carrying out complex of rehabilitational therapy.
Conclusion. Results of the conducted researches testify that all women entering into group of risk on emergence of apoplexy of an ovary, have to be on the dispensary account and not less once year passes an assessment of hormonal profile, cerebral hemodynamic, ultrasonic research of organs of small basin with dopplerometry the ovaries of arteries. Depending on the taped disturbances it is necessary to prescribe the corresponding therapy.
Key words: ovary apoplexy, aftertreatment, scientific justification.
1. Balakshina NG. 2017. Faktory riska apopleksii yaichnika. Sibirskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal 4;22:45–48.
2. Kirillov AV. 2016. Kliniko-morfologicheskiye osobennosti razlichnykh form apopleksii yaichnika. Byulleten sibirskoy meditsiny 1;7:76–79.
3. Kokh LI. 2016. Osobennosti ekhograficheskoy kartiny s tsvetnoy dopplerometriyey posle perenesennoy apopleksii yaichnika. Materialy XII Rossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Nereshennyye i diskussionnyye voprosy v akusherstve i ginekologii». Kemerovo. Meditsina v Kuzbasse. 4:47–49.
4. Sodnomova NV. 2015. Morfologicheskiye aspekty razlichnykh form apopleksii yaichnikov. Sbornik nauchnykh trudov mezhregionalnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Aktualnyye voprosy akusherstva i ginekologii». Krasnoyarsk:55–58.
5. Pontiroli AE, Ruga S. 2014. Invecchia mentoe controllo gipofisario della funzione gonadica. G. Gerontol. 41;8:293–298.
6. Purdy RH, Grant KA. 2011. Behavioral effect of neuroactive steroids related to alcohol deperedence and witholrawal. The Brain: source and target for sex steroid hormones. New York – London:103–112.
7. Shien SM, Shen MDM, Fuh M. 2016. Plasma lipid and lipoprotein concentration in chines maize with coronary arty disease after apoplexia. Atherosderosis. 67:49–55.