- Role of endocrine and metabolic disturbances in pathogenesis of benign hyperplastic diseases of uterus
Role of endocrine and metabolic disturbances in pathogenesis of benign hyperplastic diseases of uterus
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.10(126):75–78; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.126.75
Kostikov V. V.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: to establish a role of endocrine and metabolic disturbances in pathogenesis of benign hyperplastic diseases of uterus.
Materials and methods. For the solution of a goal – research included 100 patients with isolated and combined hyperplasia of endometrium, hysteromyoma and adenomyosis. The volume of selection determined by formulas of an assessment of representativeness for quantitative and qualitative signs at unequal number of observations in the main group and group of comparison.
Results. Тhe endocrine and metabolic disturbances which are forming against positive power balance, at patients with benign hyperplastic diseases of a uterus are non-uniform on anthropometric (glyuteo-femoraly (47.9%) or an abdominal obesity (37.5%), biochemical (existence of 29.1% or lack of 70.9% of a hyperglycemia on an empty stomach, the broken tolerance to glucose of 20.8%, hyperholesterinemiya of 35.4%) and hormonal (hyperleptinemiya level – 85.4%, giperinsulinemiya existence – 27.0%) to signs, a key role in which development carries out leptinum. On the basis of the taped clinical, endocrinologic and biochemical parallels at patients with the benign hyperplastic diseases of uterus proceeding against metabolic deviations, allocation of three pathogenetic options of endocrine and metabolic disturbances is offered: A – with mainly glyuteo-femoraly type of adjournment of fatty tissue and the expressed hyperleptinemiya – 56.7%, B – with mainly abdominal type deposits of fatty tissue and a moderate giperleptiyenemiya – 26.7% and C – with deficiency of body weight against a hypoleptinemiya and a functional hyperprolactinemiya – 16.7%.
Conclussion. Тhe obtained data on role of endocrine and metabolic disturbances in genesis of hyperplastic processes of uterus need to be considered when developing algorithm of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Key words: benign hyperplastic diseases of uterus, endocrine and metabolic disturbances.
1. Kuznetsova IV. 2017. Giperplasticheskiye protsessy endometriya. Voprosy ginekologii. akusherstva i perinatologii 6;5:2–10.
2. Likhachev VK. 2017. Prakticheskaya ginekologiya. M. Meditsina:256.
3. Manukhin IB. 2016. Klinicheskiye lektsii po ginekologicheskoy endokrinologii: rukovodstvo dlya vrachey. M. GEOTAR:320.
4. Podzolkova NM. 2016. Ozhireniye i reproduktivnaya funktsiya zhenshchiny. M. GOU DPO RMAPO:29.
5. Serov VN. 2014. Ginekologicheskaya endokrinologiya. M:207.
6. Abbott DH. 2016. Developmental origin of polycystic ovary syndrome – a hypothesis. Journal of Endocrinology 2:174-178.
7. Banks WA. 2015. Impaired transport of leptin across the blood– brain barrier in obesity is acquired and reversible. American Journal Physiol. Endocrinol. Metab. 285:10–15. https://doi.org/10.1152/ajpendo.00468.2002; PMid:12618361