- Public-private partnership as a mechanism of improving of consultation and diagnostic care
Public-private partnership as a mechanism of improving of consultation and diagnostic care
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL REHABLITATION AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE.2017.1-2(5-6):120-124; doi 10.15574/IJRPM.2017.5-6.120
Kravchenko V. V.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kyiv, Ukraine
Increasing of the accessibility and effectiveness of medical care provided in public consultation and diagnostic centers (CDC) is one of the urgent problems in the Ukrainian health care system.
Objective: to substantiate the feasibility of optimization the system of public consulting and diagnostic centers on the basis of the introduction of public-private partnership (PPP) mechanisms.
Materials and methods The study was carried out using the method of the system approach and analysis. The information base for its implementation was the scientific works of specialists in the organization and management of health care, regulatory documents on the problem, as well as the results of our own research.
Results. The results of the complex medical and social analysis of the state of the organization of medical care in the existing communal CDCs, showed unsatisfactory financing of CDC, the inability of the current model of the CDCs to provide medical, social and economic efficiency. This makes it necessary to search for ways of developing and improving the consultative and diagnostic centers. System analysis of data from domestic and foreign literature has shown that the prospect of the development of communal CDCs is the formation of their new organizational model with an economic mechanism based on PPP principles. For the transition of the system to the principles of PPP in Ukraine is the institutional base, which is represented by two laws. The article shows the directions of PPP development in healthcare and the prospects and benefits from its application. The external and internal conditions for the development of PPPs, the necessary practical measures for the introduction of PPPs into the system of consulting and diagnostic services are determined.
Conclusions The formation of a new organizational model with an economic mechanism based on PPP principles is the prospect of developing consultative and diagnostic care.
Key words: consultative and diagnostic care, public-private partnership.
1. Hoida N.H, Kurdil N.V. (2012). Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo v diialnosti likarni: svitovyi dosvid ta perspektyvy vprovadzhennia v Ukraini. Skhidnoievrop. zhurn. hromad. zdorov’ia. 2/3: 68–71.
2. Horozhankina M.Ye. (2011). Derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo: suchasna model intehratsii interesiv. Naukovyi visn. NLTU Ukrainy. 21: 176–183.
3. Dobrusina M.E., Zavyalova G.N., Tulupova O.N., Hlyinin S.M. (2011). Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo kak innovatsionnaya forma razvitiya rossiyskogo zdravoohraneniya. Vestnik Tomskogo gos. un-ta. Ekonomika. 1(13): 142–147.
4. Zaporozhets S. (2015). Problemyi realizatsii gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva v Ukraine na urovne goroda. LegeasiViata. 4/2: 31–34.
5. Krasyuk N.L., Firsova E.V. (2015). Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo (GChP) kak mehanizm vzaimodeystviya vlastnyih struktur i biznesa v regionalnom razvitii. Aktualnyie voprosyi ekonomiki, menedzhmenta i finansov v sovremennyih usloviyah. SPb: Innovatsionnyiy tsentr razvitiya obrazovaniya i nauki: 301–304.
6. Varnavskiy V., Zeldner A., Mochalnikov V., Silvestrov S. (2015). Osnovyi gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva (teoriya, metodologiya, praktika). Moskva: Ankil; 252.
7. Pro vnesennia zmin do deiakykh zakoniv Ukrainy shchodo usunennia rehuliatornykh bar’ieriv dlia rozvytku derzhavno-pryvatnoho partnerstva ta stymuliuvannia investytsii v Ukraini. Zakon Ukrainy vid 24.11.2015 №817-VIII. (2016). Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady (VVR). 10: 97. http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/817-19.
8. Pro derzhavno-pryvatne partnerstvo. Zakon Ukraynы vid 1 lypnia 2010 r. №2404-VI, zi zminamy, vnesenymy zghidno iz zakonamy VVR N 5007-VI (5007-17) vid 21.06.2012, 16.10.2012. http://www.moz.gov.ua.