- Prophylaxis of not incubation of pregnancy in the 11th trimester at multiborn women
Prophylaxis of not incubation of pregnancy in the 11th trimester at multiborn women
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.5(121):71–73; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.121.71
Nabkhan E. V.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: depression of frequency of not incubation of pregnancy in the ІІth trimester and perinatal pathology at multiborn women on the basis of studying clinical-ekhografical, dopplerometrical, endocrinological, biochemical and microbiological features, and also by development and deployment of advanced algorithm of treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Patients and methods. І a stage (retrospective research) – is carried out clinic – the statistical analysis of 146 stories of labors at multiborn women. ІІ a stage (prospective research) – 110 patients, among which 60 multiborn women who were divided into two groups are surveyed.
Results. Еfficiency of the algorithm improved by us consists in essential depression at multiborn women of frequency of gestational anemia (by 2.5 times), threats of premature births (by 4.6 times), placental dysfunction (by 2.3 times), disturbances of microbiocenosis of sexual ways (by 2.2 times), premature births (twice), premature rupture of born covers (by 2.7 times), fetus arrests of development (by 2.0 times), a fetus distress (by 3.1 times), an abdominal delivery (by 2.8 times) and realization of an intraamnialny becoming infected (by 2.5 times). The cooperative case rate of newborns in the early neonatal period decreased by 2.5 times, and perinatal losses were absent.
Conclusion. Use of advanced algorithm needs to be applied at multiborn women in medical institutions of all levels.
Key words: not incubation, multiborn women, prophylaxis.
1. Belazi N. 2011. Comparative aspects of obstetric and perinatal pathology at women who travail for the first time, repeatedly and more than 3 times. The Galitsky medical bulletin. 1:90–91.
2. Zakirov IZ. 2008. A current and an outcome of pregnancy and labors at multiborn women. Obstetrics and gynecology 3:31–34.
3. Mukhitdinova TK. 2010. Value of gemostaziological screening at pregnant women, parturient women and puerperas in the conditions of Uzbekistan. Physiology and hemostasis pathology. Tashkent:212.
4. Petrov AM. 2014. Clinic and a pathogenesis of disturbances of sokratitelny activity of a uterus at multiborn women. The Collection the scientifical works devoted to the 25 anniversary IOHMC AMS of Turkmenistan. Ashgabat:27–35.
5. Radzinsky VE. 2013. Problems of a maternal mortality in world prospect. The Messenger of the obstetrician-gynecologist 2:5-10.
6. Hamidov MH. 2014. An outcome of pregnancy and labors for a fetus and the newborn at pervo-, repeated and multitravailling. Obstetrics and gynecology 7:44–46.
7. Hammad AE. 2013. Women and health security. Wld Hlth Statist. Quart. 49;2:74-77.