- Proliferative processes an endometrium at women in postmenopause: optimization of diagnostics, treatment and reabilitation
Proliferative processes an endometrium at women in postmenopause: optimization of diagnostics, treatment and reabilitation
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.4(130):71–74; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.130.71
Minina O. Yu.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
The objective: to increase efficiency of diagnostics and treatment of proliferative processes an endometrium at women of post-menopausal age on the basis of improvement and introduction of algorithm of diagnostic, treatment-and-prophylactic and rehabilitational actions.
Materials and methods. We surveyed 213 patients of the post-menopausal period with existence of proliferative processes an endometrium. To all patients carried out all-clinical (the clinical analysis of blood, the biochemical analysis of blood, hemostaziograma), laboratory (research of level of receptors to sexual hormones) and tool inspection.
Results. The data received at performance of echography by all observed after ablyation an endometrium, confirmed high safety of such sparing method of low-invasive surgery. According to ultrasonic research of organs small to basin in the first two days after operation testified to lack of any complications, at control ultrasonic inspections of organs of genitalias in more remote terms taped existence at the kept centers surveyed existence an endometrium which had good-quality character. It confirms high efficiency, small injury and a good acceptability of ablyation and a hysterorezectoscopia. Dany methods of surgical interventions are alternative to traditional methods of treatment of patients of the senior age group with proliferative processes an endometrium, especially in cases burdened by accompanying somatic pathology and in the presence to expeditious abdominal operative treatment and hormonetherapy.
Сonclusion. Use of advanced algorithm of diagnostic, treatment-and-prophylactic and rehabilitational actions allows to increase efficiency of treatment and prophylaxis development of recurrence.
Key words: proliferative processes an endometrium, postmenopause, diagnostics, treatment, reabilitation.
1. Adamyan LV. 2016. Endometriozyi: Rukovodstvo dlya vrachey. M, Meditsina:320.
2. Bohman YaV. 2009. Rukovodstvo po onkoginekologii. SPb, Foliant:542.
3. Breusenko VG. 2009. Znachenie sovremennyih metodov diagnostiki patologii endometriya u zhenschin v period postmenopauzyi. Rossiyskiy vestnik akushera-ginekologa 2:67–72.
4. Vihlyaeva EM. 2014. Rukovodstvo po endokrinnoy ginekologii: Rukovodstvo dlya vrachey. M, MIA:768.
5. Shamrai VA. 2016. Histeroskopychna otsinka poiednanoi patolohii matky v postmenopauzalnomu periodi. Zdorove zhenshchynу 1:146-150.
6. Shamrai VA. 2016. Endoskopichna diahnostyka poiednanoi patolohii matky v postmenopauzalnomu periodi. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats spivrobitnykiv NMAPO imeni P.L.Shupyka. Kyiv. 25;6:78–82.
7. Shamrai VA. 2016. Poiednana patolohiia henitalii u zhinok postmenopauzalnoho periodu: diahnostyka i taktyka khirurhichnoho likuvannia. Zdorove zhenshchynу 6:56–59.