Childhood without limits is the way to the future
Brain and Nervous System Disorders takes a significant place in the system of childhood illnesses. An integrated approach to the treatment, rehabilitation and socialization of such children is impossible without the development of social trends in pediatrics, neurology and psychiatry.
Rehabilitation has ceased to be a purely medical concept. A modern approach to the rehabilitation for children or pediatric rehabilitation includes all possible efforts of the medical specialists of different fields, teachers and social rehabilitation services.
The project "Childhood without limits is the way to the future" focuses on the following tasks:
- To create favorable conditions for the development of children's with special needs capacities and their participation to various activities in the social life.
- To help children with disabilities to realize their talents, develop and achieve their full potential with assistance from the rehabilitation services.
- To give society a full awareness of importance to foster social participation of the children with disabilities to help them to enjoy their right to a full life.
The aim of the project is the development of social and psychiatric rehabilitation for children in our country, the implementation of the rehabilitation modern methods in social services practice and the assistance to the families raising children who require assistance for disabilities that may be medical, mental, or psychological.
The project is implemented in several directions:
- Development of the concept for the social pediatrics and pediatric rehabilitation system in Ukraine with the participation of leading specialists, state administrators, public activists and international organizations representatives.
- Advanced training to improve qualification and professional skills of the medical staff dealing with brain and nervous system disorders in children, and covering of these problems in relevant mass media.
- Activities aimed at informing the public on the children with medical, mental, or psychological disabilities problems to foster tolerant attitude towards such children in society.
- Support and participation in projects focused on the development and rehabilitation of children's with disabilities raised by nervous system and mental disorders.
Medexpert represents the national cycle of scientific and practical seminars "Innovative technologies in children's neurology, psychiatry, orthopedics and prosthetics fields" to foster the practical implementation of the project "Childhood without limits is the way to the future". The seminars are held with the world experts participation in the format of teleconferences, which makes it possible to reach the widest professional audience.
MedExpert has joined the international partnership "Rehabilitation without limits" to support scientific and practical activities in the field of the rehabilitation for children with special needs.
Also, our company has initiated the creation of the "Parents' Committee" and the "Feedback" services for the psychological, legal, informational and educational support to families raising children with special needs.