- Prognostication, prevention and treatment of disorders in the menopause in women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system
Prognostication, prevention and treatment of disorders in the menopause in women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.10(126):115–118
Tatarchuk T. F., Butina L. I.
Donetsk National Medical University
The objective: to evaluate the efficiency of prognostication, prevention and treatment, of disorders in the menopause in women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system (HPPRS)
Materials and methods. To identify. factors associated with severity of the course of disorders in the menopause, namely, the climacteric syndromt (CS) and evaluation of the of the degree of their influence on the passage of the menopause, the method of construction and analysis of multivariable mathematical models was used. While constructing the model of our method the results of research of 19 index. in 124 women aged 45 to 79 with signs of disorders in menopause such as climacterial syndrom and the signs of HPPRS taking into consideration the results of ultrasound research uterine and appendages, and on the basis of pathohistological mucosal scraping of uterine cavity. The substitutive hormone prevention (SHP) of neurovegetative and psycho-emotional disorders in menopause (NVPDM) was conducted among 60 women aged 40 to 53 and treatment was performed in 36 women (1 T-P) after substitutive hormone prevention (SHP) of neurovegetative and psycho-emotional disorders in menopause (NVPDM) and in 31 women (1-T) after naturally menopause aged 48 to 60 with the signs of HPPRS according to the data of ultrasound uterine and the results of histological investigations of mucosal scrapings of the uterus. To evaluate the effectiveness of prevention and treatment of NVPDM in women with HPPRS the hormone level was measured: foliculostimulating (FSH), luteinizing (LH), estradiol (E), progesterone (PH), prolactin (PRL), testosterone (TS), cortisol (CR), insulin, indices of the level of immunoglobulin A, G, M, (IgA, IgG, IgM) of interleukin 1,2 (IL-1, IL-2), of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) before and after prophylaxis and treatment. The control group for prevention included 50 women and for treatment 35 women of the same age category without NVPDM and HPPRS. The control group for the prevention included 50 women and for the treatment 35 women of the same age category without NVPDM and HPPRS.
Results. After treatment the intensity of NVPDM declines and MIK in women after the usage of our medical prognostication complex (n=36) is 9,2±1,2, which is 2,5 times less than before treatment, in women with natural menopause MIK is 11,6±1,4,which is 2,1 times less than before treatment. Consistent application of substitution hormone prognostication and treatment by our worked out method allow to decrease the intensity of NVPDM in women with HPPRS (n=36) according to the MIK data in 1,26 times, as compared in women with nataral mtnopause (n=31), after treatment according ourmethod, without previous SHP.
Conclusions. The using of the method of prognostication, prevention and treatment allows to reduce the intensity of NVPDM on the account of the decline of the gonadotropins level as compared with healthy women, to recove the index of humoral link of immune system and to prevent the exhaustion of the antitumor protection factors.
Key words: mathematical model, disorders in the menopause, prognostication, treatment, hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system, adaptation system, hormonal homeostasis, immune system.
1. Butina LI. 2013. Prevention of disorders in menopause in women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system. Medical-social problems of family 4:50–54.
2. Butina LI. 2013. Mathematical model of prognostication of desorders in the menopause in women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system. Ukrainian journal of telemedicine and medical telematics. 11;2:162–166.
3. Butina LI. 2017. Treatment of disorders in the menopause in women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system. Reproductive endocrinology 5(37):70–74. https://doi.org/10.18370/2309-4117.2017.37.70-74
4. Butina LI. 2017. Dynamics of index of immune system after prevention of disorders in the menopause in women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system. Health of women 9(125):100–104.
5. Vykhlyaeva EM. 1997. The postmenopausal syndrome and strategy of the substitutive hormone therapy. Obstetricse and gynecology 5:51–56.
6. Vykhlyaeva EM. 2008. Postmenopausal therapy. M.: MED press-Inform:448.
7. Petry A, Sebin K. 2003. Visual statistics in medicine. Translation from English V.P. Leonova. M, HEOTAR-MED:144.
8. Simrok VV, Simrok DV, Chominskaya ZB. 2008. Boom of cytokines in cases of non-maligmant processes of uterus News of medicine and pharmacy 253:114–117.
9. Tatarchuk TF. 2007. Substitutive hormone therapy. Questions and answers. International endocrinological journal. 4(10):59-65.
10. Shcherbyna YN. 2009. Charcter of immune disorders in premenopause of women. Collection of scientific articles of Association of Obstetricse and gynecology of Ukraine. Kiev, «Intermed»:722–726.