- Prophylaxis of obstetric and perinatal pathology at women with pathological increase of body weight during pregnancy
Prophylaxis of obstetric and perinatal pathology at women with pathological increase of body weight during pregnancy
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.3(129):77–79; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.129.77
Vdovichenko S. Yu. , Fakhrutdinova T. D.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
The objective: depression of obstetric and perinatal complications at pregnant women with pathological increase of body weight during pregnancy on the basis of studying of clinical-functional, endocrinologic, metabolic, morphological features of condition of fetoplacental complex and development of advanced algorithm of treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Materials and methods. We conducted examination of 264 patients who consisted on the account concerning pregnancy in female consultations of Kiev. By a method of selection of 178 women were included in retrospective research and 86 – in prospective. The main group was made by 39 pregnant women with whom led individual discussions, control – 142 women, that received traditional references in female consultation.
Results. Use of the algorithm improved by us allows to improve obstetric (decrease of frequency of a preeclampsia by 12.3%; anomalies of a patrimonial deyalnost for 8.4%) and perinatal outcomes (depression of level of an asphyxia at a delivery for 9.4% and post-natal adaptation for 7.8%) deliveries of women with an excessive increase of body weight during pregnancy.
Conclusion. The received results grant the right to recommend the algorithm improved by us for wide use in practical health care.
Key words: obstetric and perinatal pathology, pathological increase of body weight, prophylaxis.
1. Zhuk SI, Schurevskaya OD, Shlyahtina AA. 2017. Psihologicheskie aspektyi rabotyi akushera-ginekologa v sluchae perinatalnyih poter (Klinicheskaya lektsiya). Zdorove zhenschiny 1(117):11–14.
2. Boiko VI, Nikitina VI. 2015. Zatrymka rozvytku ploda: navchalnyi posibnyk. Sumy, Sumskyi derzhavnyi un-t:80.
3. Demisse AG, Alemu F, Gizaw MA. 2017, May 12. Patterns of admission and factors associated with neonatal mortality among neonates admitted to the neonatal intensive care unit of University of Gondar Hospital, Northwest Ethiopia. Pediatric Health Med Ther. 8:57–64. https://doi.org/10.2147/PHMT.S130309; PMid:29388628 PMCid:PMC5774602
4. Medved VI. 2017. Metabolicheskiy sindrom: vzglyad terapevta. Meditsinskie aspektyi zdorovya zhenschiny 3:14–19.
5. Cahill AG, Haire-Joshu D, Cade WT. 2018, Mar. Weight Control Program and Gestational Weight Gain in Disadvantaged Women with Overweight or Obesity: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Obesity (Silver Spring) 26(3):485–91. https://doi.org/10.1002/oby.22070; PMid:29464907
6. Dyndar OA. 2014. Funktsionalnyi stan fetoplatsentranoho kompleksu u zhinok z metabolichnym syndromom na tli nadlyshkovoi masy tila. Simeina medytsyna 4:125–129.
7. Dyndar OA, Nykoniuk TR. 2016. Diahnostychni determinanty funktsionalnoho stanu fetoplatsentarnoho kompleksu u vahitnykh iz ozhyrinniam i metabolichnym syndromom. Zdorove zhenshchynу 2:90–94