- Prevention of previous treatments in pregnant women with benign cervical pathology in anamnesis
Prevention of previous treatments in pregnant women with benign cervical pathology in anamnesis
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.9(125):59–64; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.125.59
Korchynska О. O., Bysaha N. Yu.
Uzhgorod national University
The article presents the prophylactic and therapeutic complex developed by us, which reduces the frequency of early and late spontaneous abortions, premature births, reduces placental dysfunction, anomalies of labor, fetal distress, the percentage of cesarean sections, the pathology of the postpartum period in women with benign pathology of the cervix ) in the anamnesis.
The objective: was to decrease the frequency of preterm labor in women with benign pathology of CM in the anamnesis on the basis of studying clinical and microbiological and endocrinological features, as well as using the developed complex of preventive and curative measures.
Materials and methods. The study was conducted in two stages. At the first stage, the features of the course of pregnancy, childbirth, the postnatal and neonatal periods were studied in 50 patients with a benign pathology of CM in a history, which was carried out by conventional preventive and therapeutic measures (first group); for the comparative characteristics, similar parameters were studied in 50 obstetric and somatically healthy primiparas (control group).
At the second stage, clinical and instrumental-laboratory evaluation of the prophylactic-therapeutic complex developed by us was carried out, which was used before and during pregnancy in 50 women with a benign pathology of CM in the anamnesis (II main group).
Results. The use of the proposed treatment-and-prophylactic complex prevented recurrence of benign pathology of CM by results of colposcopic and cytological studies – 26% in the 2-nd main group against 62% in the I primary group (p<0.05). No cases of prematurity or perinatal death in newborns from mothers assigned to the prophylactic-therapeutic complex proposed by us have been recorded.
Сonclusion. The prophylactic and therapeutic complex developed by us includes the use, starting from early pregnancy, of natural micronized progesterone, diosmin, succinic acid, levocarnitine and a local antiseptic with probiotic, which allows reducing the frequency of preterm birth and other obstetric and perinatal complications. This helps to improve the results of delivery in women with benign cervical pathology in history.
Key words: pregnancy, childbirth, benign pathology of the cervix, fetoplacental complex.
1. Ankirskaya AS. Muravyeva VV. 2005. Infektsii vlagalishcha: laboratornaya diagnostika opportunisticheskikh infektsiy vlagalishcha. Lab. diagn. 7;3:35–38.
2. Antypkin YuH. 2007. Reproduktyvne zdorov’ia zhinok yak vazhlyva skladova pokrashchennia demohrafichnoi sytuatsii v Ukraini. Zhurn. AMN Ukrainy 13;3:476–485.
3. Bauer G. 2008. Tsvetnoy atlas po kolposkopii. M. GEOTAR-Media:300.
4. Hoida NH. 2005. Analiz stanu zdorov’ia zhinok ta ditei v Ukraini. Mystetstvo likuvannia 10(26):12–15.
5. Zaporozhan VM, Tsehelskyi MR. 2006. Akusherstvo ta hinekolohiia. K, Zdorov’ia:240.
6. Sidelnikova VM. Sukhikh GT. 2010. Nevynashivaniye beremennosti: Rukovodstvo dlya praktikuyushchikh vrachey. M. OOO «Meditsinskoye informatsionnoye agentstvo»:536.
7. Carp H A systematic review of dydrogesterone for the treatment of threatened miscarriage. Gyn. Endocr. 2012, Early Online: 1–8.
8. Fanchin R, Fridman R. 2001. Human Chorionic gonadotropin: Does it affect human endometrial morphology in vivo? Sem. Reproductive Med. 19(1):31–35. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2001-13908