- Pregravid preparation of fertile aged women with infertility
Pregravid preparation of fertile aged women with infertility
PERINATOLOGIYA I PEDIATRIYA. 2016.3(67):53-57; doi 10.15574/PP.2016.67.53
Pregravid preparation of fertile aged women with infertility
Podolskyi Vl. V., Podolsky V. V.
SI «Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of NAMS of Ukraine», Kyiv
Objective — to develop and assess the effectiveness of the pregravid training methods for the fertile aged women with infertility.
Patients and methods. The study involved 50 fertile aged women with infertility, who were divided into groups: Group I — with primary infertility and group II — with secondary infertility. Bacteriological studies were conducted with the aim of evaluation of the species and quantitative composition of the microflora of the women's vagina after the treatment course of autonomic disorders of the nervous system. According to the obtained results about a state of microbiocenosis urogenital organs at the first stage of treatment women with inflammation of genital organs had received basic treatment which was developed especially for women with such diseases and the effectiveness of which has been proven; the second stage of included application of Api-Norm preparation in the form of vaginal suppositories and for sexual partners of these women — Api-Norm in the form of rectal suppositories. Statistical analysis of the obtained results of research was carried out by the use of standard computer packages «Data Analysis» Microsoft Excel for Windows 2007. The values of the arithmetic mean are — the value (M), the average error of the mean value (m), the level of reliability of differences (p). Evaluation of the reliability of the obtained data is carried out by the conventional manner by means of t&test. Reliability was considered established if its reliability was equal to at least 95% (0.05).
Results. The obtained data are pointed on the excess of diagnostic levels of conditionally pathogenic microflora in the vast majority of women. It is noted that qualitative and quantitative indicators of pathogenic microflora in women with secondary infertility are higher than diagnostic levels and more common than in women with primary infertility, which may certifies about the presence of chronic inflammatory diseases of the genital organs. Insufficient number of lactobacilli is one of the reasons for the impossibility of stabilizing of microbiocenosis genitals at studied women. The use of modern methods of microbiocenosis correction allows reducing the level of microbial contamination in the genital tract of women.
Conclusions. The use of vaginal suppositories Api-Norm in the complex pregravid preparation for women with infertility, their preparation for safe motherhood and also the use of rectal suppositories Api&norms in the treatment and prevention of inflammatory diseases in the sexual partners of these women lead to high efficiency, which allows us to recommend this preparation for complex therapy.
Key words: microbiocenosis, fertile aged women, infertility, chronic inflammatory diseases of the genital organs.
1. Plotko EE, Donnikov AE, Voroshilina ES et al. 2011. Biotsenoz vlagalischa s tochki zreniya kolichestvennoy PTsR: chto est norma? Akusherstvo i ginekologiya. 1: 66—70.
2. Bondariuk ND. 2007. Normalna mikroflora porozhnyny pikhvy ta yii zminy v zhinok v rizni vikovi periody. Bukovynskyi medychnyi visnyk. 4(11): 128—131.
3. Golubka OV. 2011. Faktoryi patogennosti gribov roda Candida. KlInIchna ta eksperimentalna patologIya. Х; 4(38): 109—112.
4. Zaporozhan VM, Podolskyi VlV. 2014. Reproduktyvne zdorovia zhinok pry khronichnykh zapalnykh zakhvoriuvanniakh statevykh orhaniv. Kyiv: 197.
5. Zorkin NV. 2009. Vaginalnyiy mikrobiotsenoz i infektsii vlagalischa. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii dlya vrachey. Irkutsk: 25.
6. Kuzmin VN. 2010. Problema kandidoznogo vulvovaginita u zhenschin i sovremennyie podhodyi k ego lecheniyu. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya. 1: 50—52.
7. Naumkina EV. 2009. Izuchenie vaginalnogo mikrobiotsenoza v kompleksnoy diagnostike infektsiy vlagalischa. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii dlya vrachey. Omsk: 23.
8. Orlova VS, Naberezhne YuI. 2007. Normotsenoz vlagalischa u zhenschin reproduktivnogo vozrasta, mehanizmyi ego regulyatsii i disbioticheskie variantyi. Rossiyskiy vestnik akushera-ginekologa. 4: 36—39.
9. Podolskyi VV. 2003. Reproduktyvne zdorovia zhinok — vazhlyva problema suchasnosti. Helth of woman. 1(13): 100—104.
10. Podolskyi VlV, Lisiana TO, Ponomarova IH. 2014. Stan mikroekolohii statevykh shliakhiv u zhinok iz zminamy reproduktyvnoho zdorovia pry porushenni vehetatyvnoho homeostazu. Helth of woman. 2(88): 133—138.
11. Putovski L. 2010. Sovremennyie podhodyi k profilaktike oslozhneniy vospalitelnyih zabolevaniy organov malogo taza. Meditsinskie aspektyi zdorovya zhenschinyi. 4: 35.
12. Lipova EV, Boldyireva MN, Trofimov DYu, Vitvitskaya YuG. 2009. Urogenitalnyie infektsii, obuslovlennyie uslovno-patogennoy biotoy u zhenschin reproduktivnogo vozrasta (kliniko-laboratornaya diagnostika). Posobie dlya vrachey. Moskva: 30.
13. Allsworth JE, Peipert JF. 2007. Prevalence of bacterial vaginosis: 2001—2004 National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey data. Obstet Gynecol. 109: 114. http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000247627.84791.91; PMid:17197596
14. Patterson JL, Stull-Lane A, Girerd PH, Jefferson KK. 2010. Analysis of adherence, biofilm formation and cytotoxicity suggests a greater virulence potential of Gardnerella vaginalis relative to other bacterial-vaginosis-as-sociated anaerobes. Microbiol. 156: 392. http://dx.doi.org/10.1099/mic.0.034280-0; PMid:19910411 PMCid:PMC2890091
15. Kirakoya-Samadoulougou F, Nagot N, Defer M-C et al. 2008. Bacterial Vaginosis Among Pregnant Women. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 35(12): 985—989. PMid:18779763
16. Costerton JW, Stewart PS, Greenberg EP. 1999. Bacterial biofilms: a common cause of persistent infections. Science. 284: 1318—1322. http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.284.5418.1318; PMid:10334980
17. Engberts MK, Boon ME. 2008, Oct. Symptomatic candidiasis: Using self sampled vaginal smears to establish the presence of Candide, Lactobacilli and Gardnerella vaginalis. Diagn Cytopathol. 35(10): 635—639. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/dc.20708; PMid:17854078
18. Hancock V, Ferrieres L, Klemm P. 2007. Biofilm formation by asymptomatic and virulent urinary tract infectious Escherichia coli strains. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 51: 212—219. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1574-695X.2007.00296.x; PMid:17645737
19. Joesoef M, Schmid G. 2001. Bacterial vaginosis. In: Clinical evidence. BMJ Publishing Group. London: 887.
20. Cadieux P, Burton J, Kang CY et al. 2011. Lactobacillus strains and vaginal ecology. JAMA. 287: 1940—1941. http://dx.doi.org/10.1001/jama.287.15.1940
21. Ling Z, Kong J, Liu F et al. 2010. Molecular analysis of the diversity of vaginal microbiota associated with bacterial vaginosis. BMC Genomics. 11: 488. http://dx.doi.org/10.1186/1471-2164-11-488; PMid:20819230 PMCid:PMC2996984