- Possibilities of local immunomodulatory and reparative therapy in children with recurrent diseases of the respiratory tract and oral cavity.
Possibilities of local immunomodulatory and reparative therapy in children with recurrent diseases of the respiratory tract and oral cavity.
SOVREMENNAYA PEDIATRIYA.2017.6(86):113-118; doi 10.15574/SP.2017.85.49
Beketova G.V., Soldatova O.V.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kyiv, Ukraine
*Published: Совреманная педиатрия. — 2017. — # 5 (85).
In this article the modern data concerning recurrent diseases of the respiratory tract and oral cavity in children is presented. The authors consider the features of the immune system development and the functioning of anti-infective protection in children. Questions about non+specific local factors of protection, in particular, lysozyme of the oropharyngeal secretion, which has bactericidal, antiviral, antimycotic, anti+inflammatory and immunomodulating effects are discussed. The use of a combined preparation «Lysobact®» in treatment of infections and oral diseases in children is justified. The use of the combined preparation Lysobact, which contains the largest dose of lysozyme, as well as pyridoxine hydrochloride for topical replacement immunomodulating and reparative therapy of recurrent respiratory infections and oral diseases in children, is justified.
Key words: recurrent respiratory infections, diseases of the oral cavity, children, lysozyme, «Lysobact®», treatment.
1. Baranov AA, Dorofeychuc VG. (1999). Lysozyme: theory and practice. N. Nougorod: 36.
2. Baranov AA, Gorelov AV, Kaganov BC. (2004). Acute respiratory diseases in children. Treatment and prevention. Scientific and practical program. М:84.
3. Zaplatnicov AL. (2003). Clinical and immunological grounds for immunotherapy and immunoprophylaxis of viral and bacterial diseases in children. Diss. d-ra med. nauk. M: 46.
4. Krivopustov SP. (2010). Acute tonsillopharyngitis in children: issues of differential diagnosis and treatment. Zdorovye rebenca. 1(22): 35-37.
5. Mayanskiy AN. (2009). Microbiology for doctors. N. Nougorod: Izd-vo NGMA: 394.
6. Pogorelova OO, Usenko OO, Usenko DV, Ardatskaya MD, Dikaya AV, Gorelov AV. (2009). Evaluation of the effectiveness of Lysobact in the treatment of acute respiratory infections in children. Infektsionnie bolesni. 7(1): 69–72.
7. Rilska OG. (2003). Effectiveness of using lysobakt in the treatment of patients with inflammatory pharyngeal diseases. Metodichni recomendatsii. Kyiv:19.
8. Scherbina AU, Pashanov ED. (2006). Immunology of childhood. М. 8: 432.
9. Benjamin B. (1997). Anaesthesia by laryngoscopy. Ann. Otol. 93; 4: 338-342.
10. Gray’s Anatomy – The Anatomical Basis of Clinical Practice 41st edition. 26 September 2015. Retrieved 18 November 2015.
17. Isaacson G. Tonsillectomy Care for the Pediatrician. Pediatrics Volume 130, Number 2, August 2012. https://doi.org/10.1542/peds.2011-3857; PMid:22753552
18. Ktishnareva MV, Shcherbakova ЕС. (1990). Our Child. 13-th Congress of Estonas Pediatricians. Tallinn: 59— 60.
19. Merrill AH, Henderson JM. (1990). Vitamin B6 metabolism by human liver. Ann NY Acad Sci. 585: 110-117. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1990.tb28047.x; PMid:2192606
20. Molteni M. (2017-01-12). "Spilled Milk". Case Studies: News Features. Undark: Truth, Beauty, Science. Retrieved.
21. Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics – 19th Edition
22. Sanghamitra NJ, Ueno T. (2013). Expanding coordination chemistry from protein to protein assembly. Chemical Communications. 49(39): 4114–26. https://doi.org/10.1039/C2CC36935D; PMid:23211931