- Peculiarities of the pregnancy and pregnancy of women involved by lamblies
Peculiarities of the pregnancy and pregnancy of women involved by lamblies
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.4(130):48–51; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.130.48
Gasymova Gunel Malik gizi, Bagirova Hijran Firidun gizi
Azerbaijan Medical University, Baku
It has been established that lambliasis is a factor in the risk of unfavorable course and outcome of pregnancy, both for the mother and for the fetus, manifested by a significant number of complications, the most formidable of which are combined gestosis, habitual miscarriage, acute and chronic fetal hypoxia. The most frequent complications among pregnant women were premature outflow of water (25.0±5.8% – in the first and 19.7±4.4% – in the 2nd group, 13.3±5.1% in the comparison group) and abnormalities of labor (respectively 14.3±3.8%, 17.6±4.6% and 7.1%). There was also a partial attachment of the placenta 5 (8,9±3,8%) in the women of the 1st group, 10 (12,3±3,8%) in the group 2 and in 2 (4,4%) women of the comparison group. The delivery by cesarean section in patients with giardiasis was performed in 33 cases (18.1±2.8%).
Key words: giardiasis, pregnancy, parasitosis, diagnosis.
1. Vezirova SR. 2000. Vliyanie protsessov giperurbanizatsii na epidemiologiyu lyamblioza, ratsionalizatsiya diagnostiki i profilaktiki ego v gorodskih usloviyah. Avtoref. diss. kand. biol. nauk. Baku:26.
2. Guzeeva TM. 2014. Gelmintozyi i protozoozyi v Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Klinicheskaya i eksperimentalnaya patologiya: materialyi nauch.-praktich. konf. s mezhdunarodnyim uchastiem. Chernovtsi. VI;4:66–67.
3. Poletaev AB, Budyikina TS, Morozov SG. 2011. Infektsiya materi kak prichina patologii ploda novorozhdennogo (profilaktika narusheniy s tochki zreniya immunologa). Allergologiya i immunologiya 2;1:110–116.
4. Halafli HN. 2013. Etiologiya kishechnyih parazitozov u detey v Azerbaydzhane. Rossiyskiy vestnik perinatologii i pediatrii. M. 6:80–86.
5. Chobanov RE, Mamedli GM, Dzhanahmedova ShN. 2009. Integratsiya metodov diagnostirovaniya kishechnyih parazitozov. Zhurnal infektologii. S-Peterburg. 2:73–74.
6. Chatterjee S, Nutman TB. 2015, Jan 29. Helminth-induced immune regulation: implications for immune responses to tuberculosis. PLoSPathog. 11(1):e1004582. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1004582; PMid:25632943 PMCid:PMC4310592
7. Derso A, Nibret E, Munshea A. 2016, Sep 30. Prevalence of intestinal parasitic infections and associated risk factors among pregnant women attending antenatal care center at FelegeHiwot Referral Hospital, northwest Ethiopia. BMC Infect Dis. 16(1):530. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12879-016-1859-6; PMid:27716099 PMCid:PMC5045606