- Оrganization of rehabilitation care for the elderly in the conditions of the regional physicotherapeutic hospital of rehabilitation
Оrganization of rehabilitation care for the elderly in the conditions of the regional physicotherapeutic hospital of rehabilitation
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL REHABLITATION AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE.2018.1(7):13-17; doi 10.15574/IJRPM.2018.7.13
Misula I. R., Bakalyuk T. G, Sinoversky L. V., Popovich D. V., Sirant H. O., Zavidnyuk Yu. V.
SHEI «I.Ya. Horbachevsky Тernopil State Medical University Ministry of Health Care of Ukraine»
Bilche-Zolotec regional physiotherapeutic rehabilitation hospital, Ternopil region, Ukraine
The article describes the approach of providing rehabilitation services to the elderly. The experience of the regional physiotherapy hospital of rehabilitation is shown. It is emphasized the expediency of a transdisciplinary rehabilitation model in institutions of this type in order to improve rehabilitation care for the elderly.
Key words: rehabilitation, elderly patients, transdisciplinary rehabilitation model.
1. Holiachenko AO, Martyniuk VI, Bakaliuk TH. (2007). Medical rehabilitation in sanatorium conditions. Visnyk naukovykh doslidzhen. 4: 8-9.
2. Zolotareva TA, Babov KD, Nasybullyn BA. (2012). Medical rehabilitation: 496.
3. Kazymyrko VK, Kovalenko VN, Flehontova VV. (2011). Involutional osteoarthritis and osteoporosis: 722.
4. Korostii VI, Parovina HV. (2015). The work of the Center for Psychosomatic, Psychotherapy and Medico-Psychological Rehabilitation at the University Hospital of the KhNMU as a model of a multidisciplinary approach. Ukrainskyi visnyk psykhonevrolohii. 2: 110–113.
5. Lyseniuk VP, Samosiuk IZ, Fisenko LI, Zozulia IS. (2007). Medical rehabilitation: modern standards, tests, scales and performance criteria. Low-intensity resonance physiotherapy and its application in rehabilitation medicine: educational and methodical manual: 264.
6. Serhiieni OV. (2006). Organization and management of the system of medical rehabilitation of the disabled. Method. Recommendations: 28.