- Optimization of the treatment-diagnostic approach to manual vacuum-aspiration at post-partum pyo-inflammatory diseases
Optimization of the treatment-diagnostic approach to manual vacuum-aspiration at post-partum pyo-inflammatory diseases
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.7(133):40–45; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.133.40
Bulavenko O. V. , Ostapiuk L. R. , Rud V. O. , Voloshinovskii A. S. , Malyi T. S.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya
Lviv Ivan Franko National University
The problem of postpartum pyo-inflammatory diseases requires the introduction of new approaches to its solution and optimization of diagnostic and therapeutic developments.
The objective: was to determine the optimal time for manual vacuum aspiration of the uterus in postpartum endometritis, correction of therapeutic tactics and control of patients in the framework of the method of fluorescence spectroscopy.
Materials and methods. The main group – 170 women with postpartum pyo-inflammatory diseases, control group – 40 women with uncomplicated course of the postpartum period. Their blood serum was examined using the method of fluorescence spectroscopy, in particular after manual vacuum aspiration of the uterus.
Results. Fluorescence spectra were studied for 40 women of control group and 170 women of the main group, among them in 44 (25.8%) – in the dynamics during the treatment after manual vacuum aspiration of the uterine cavity. In 93.2% of the patients in the main group after it an increase in fluorescence intensity and lmax displacement in the short-wave region were recorded, which was a reliable sign of improving the condition of the patients.
Conclusion. The use of the method of fluorescence spectroscopy in postpartum endometritis after manual vacuum aspiration of the uterus significantly helps to improve the monitoring of the process of treatment and, if necessary, to correct it in order to recover the patients in time.
Key words: endometritis, manual vacuum aspiration of the uterus, the method of fluorescence spectroscopy.
1. Bulavenko OV, Ostapiuk LR, Rud VO et al. (2015). Aprobation of the method of fluorescent spectroscopy for the diagnostics of the purulent-septic complications after the labor. Reports of Vinnytsia national medical university 19(1): 161-167.
2. Improvement of early diagnostics of purulent-septic complications. (2014). Tekst: informatsiinyi lyst. National Pirogov Memorial Medical University. Vinnytsya: 4.
3. Bulavenko OV, Ostapiuk LR, Rud VO et al. (2015). Diagnosis of postpartum purulent-septic complications by fluorescence spectroscopy. Health of woman. 4(100):63-65.
4. Savchyn VS, Ostapiuk LR, Voloshynovskyi AV et al. (2016). Application of the method of fluorescence spectroscopy in the diagnosis of endogenous intoxication with burn injury. Klinichna hirurgiia. 6: 68-70.
5. Korchynska OO, Hulpe KIu. (2013). Maternal and perinatal effects associated with cesarean section: comparative analysis with colleagues from Slovakia. Problemy klinichnoi pediatrii. 3(21):35-39.
6. Bulavenko OV, Ostapiuk LR, Rud VO et al. (2016). Justification of the feasibility of using the fluorescence spectroscopy method in the complex diagnosis of postpartum endometritis. Health of woman. 3(109): 71-75.
7. Оstapiuk LR. (2017). Diahnostyka ta prohnozuvannia rozvytku pisliapolohovoho endometrytu (eksperymentalno-klinichne doslidzhennia). Diagnosis and prediction of postpartum endometritis (experimental and clinical study). Dys. k-ta med. Nauk. Thes. c-te of med. science: 14.01.01.,211.
8. Herych ID, Bulavenko OV, Ostapiuk LR, Voloshynovskyi AS, Miahkota SV. (2013). Method for early diagnosis of septic complications by the method of fluorescence spectroscopy. Pat. Ukraine 76953 A61V 1700 G01N 3348, G01N 2164. Applicant and patentee Vinnytsia National Medical University 201207441.
9. Herych ID, Ostapiuk LR, Vashchuk VV. (2009). Prospects for the diagnosis of sepsis and purulent-septic complications: the method of fluorescence spectroscopy. Visnyk Ukrainskoi medychnoi stomatolohichnoi akademii 9(1):248-256.
10. Rud VO, Shynkaruk YuV, Shynkaruk LV et al. (2011). Manual vacuum aspiration in the treatment of postpartum complications. Tavrycheskyi medyko-byolohycheskyi vestnyk 14(3-1; 55):209-212.
11. Herych ID, Ostapiuk LR, Vashchuk VV. (2012). Spectral-luminescent markers of verification, severity and prognosis of acute inflammatory abdominal pathology. Halytskyi likarskyi visnyk 19(3-2):25-27.
12. Herych ID, Bulavenko OV, Ostapiuk LR, Voloshynovskyi AS, Miahkota SV. (2015). Fluorescent Spectroscopy: ability to use in medical practice. Liha-Pres: 366.
13. Acosta CD, Kurinczuk JJ, Lucas DN. (2014). Severe maternal sepsis in the UK, 2011-2012: a national case-control study. PLoS Med. 11(7):e1001672. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1001672; PMid:25003759 PMCid:PMC4086731
14. Gerych I, Bulavenko O, Ostapiuk L. (2014). Spectral-fluorescent properties of serum as a reliable marker for ealy diragnosis of sepsis. Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics 2(5):71–74. https://doi.org/10.11648/j.jgo.20140205.11