- Optimization of diagnostics and tactics of maintaining pregnant women with benign tumors and tumorous formations of ovaries
Optimization of diagnostics and tactics of maintaining pregnant women with benign tumors and tumorous formations of ovaries
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.7(123):63–65; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.123.63
Boyko V. I., Sukhostavets N. P.
Medical Institute of Sumy state University of ME of Ukraine
The objective: optimization of diagnostics and tactics of conducting pregnancy at women with benign tumors and tumorous formations of ovaries by improvement of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Patients and methods. 129 patients in various durations of gestation from which 104 were with benign tumors and tumorous formations of ovaries were surveyed.
Results. The clinical course of pregnancy at course of pregnancy at women with benign tumors and tumorous formations of ovaries is characterized by the high frequency of threat of discontinuing in І (49.7%) that ІІ trimesters (50.8%). Level of other complications depends on maintaining tactics, and it considerably vichy at refusal of women of expeditious treatment and their conservative maintaining: placental dysfunction – 44.0% and 16.2%; fetus distress – 30.0% and 6.7%; delivery by operation of cesarean section – 33.3% and 10.8%; disturbances of post-natal adaptation of newborns – 9.5% and 6.8% respectively.
Conclusion. The improved and introduced algorithm of maintaining women with benign tumors and tumorous formations of ovaries allows to improve obstetric and perinatal outcomes of delivery of women of group of high risk.
Key words: benign tumors and tumorous formations of ovaries, pregnancy, maintaining tactics.
1. Levashova II, Logutova LS, Popov AA. 2010. Obstetrical tactics at combination of pregnancy to tumors of ovaries. Materials 11 of the Russian forum «Mother and the child», Moscow:80-81.
2. Logutova LS, Popov AA, Levashova II. 2009. Pregnancy and tumors of ovaries. Messenger of the Russian association of obstetricians-gynecologists. 3:14-17.
3. Manannikova TN, Logutova LS, Buyanova SN. 2010. Reproduction problems at a combination of pregnancy to tumors of ovaries. Мedico-social aspects of genesial health of women. Moscow, Academia:139-141.
4. Ostroverkhа MR. 2013. Diagnostics and treatment of benign tumors of ovaries at pregnancy. Actual problems of obstetrics and gynecology, clinical immunology and medical geneticists. Kiev-Lugansk:132-135
5. Ostroverkhа MR. 2013. Tactics pregnancy of woman with tumors of ovaries. Kiev 22;3:68-72.
6. Popov AA, Levashova II, Logutova LS. 2016. Laparosсopy in obstetrics. Laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy in diagnostics and treatment of gynecologic diseases. M:33-34.
7. Romanenko TG, Ostroverkhа MR. 2014. Prophylaxis of obstetric and perinatal complications at the women operated concerning good-quality cysts of ovaries during pregnancy. Health of the woman 2:47-50.