- Optimization of diagnostics and tactics of conducting pregnancy at women with disturbances to the volume of amniotic waters
Optimization of diagnostics and tactics of conducting pregnancy at women with disturbances to the volume of amniotic waters
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.10(126):90–91; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.126.90
Kondratenko I. D.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: depression of perinatal complications at pregnant women with a pathological volume of amniotic waters on the basis of studying of clinical-functional, endocrinologic, microbiological, morphological features of condition of fetoplacental complex and development of advanced algorithm of treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Materials and methods. 1 stage – retrospective selection of 616 stories of labors which became complicated hydramnion or the oligoamnios, the 2nd stage – carrying out a prospective series of researches at 215 women with studying of condition of fetoplacental complex and research of the early period of a neonatality.
Results. The clinical course of pregnancy and labors at women with a hydramnion and an oligoamnios is characterized by the high frequency of threat of abortion – 53.0%; placental dysfunction – 46.7%; cord pathologies (an encirclement, short cord, true knot) – 42.2%; gestational anemia – 38.3%; fetus arrests of development – 37.4%; preeclampsias – 35.7%; fetal becoming infected of fetus – 33.3% and asphyxias of newborns – 24.9%.
Сonclusion. Use of advanced algorithm at women with з the patological volume of amniotic waters allows to reduce the frequency of placental dysfunction by 13.3%; fetus arrests of development – for 11.7%; asphyxias of newborns – for 10.3% and realization of fetal becoming infected – for 9.7% respective.
Key words: hydramnion, oligoamnios, diagnostics, prophylaxis of complications.
1. Pustotina OA. Gurtovoy BL. 2015. Chastota. faktory riska i prichiny razvitiya malo- i mnogovodiya. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya 5:18–21.
2. Shcherbakov VI. 2016. Narusheniya obyema okoloplodnykh vod i novyye strategii ikh korrektsii. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya 3:38–44.
3. Amin AF, Mohammed MS, Sayed GH. 2013. Prophylactic transcervical amnioinfusion in laboring women with oligohydramnios. Int. J. Gynecol. Obstet. 81;2:183–189. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0020-7292(03)00041-9
4. Aspillaga С, Vial MT. 2015. Pulmonary hypoplasia of the newborn infant in a pregnancy complicated with ovular premature rupture and oligohydramnios. Rev. Chil. Obstet. Ginecol. 60;2:131–134.
5. Banks EH, Miller DA. 2016. Perinatal risks associated with borderline amniotic fluid index. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 180;6:1461–1463. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9378(99)70037-2
6. Driggers RW, Holcroft CJ, Blakemore KJ. 2014. An amniotic fluid index < or =5 cm within 7 days of delivery in the third trimester is not associated with decreasing umbilical arterial pH and base excess. J. Perinatol. 24;2:72–76. https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.jp.7211034; PMid:14762449
7. Durbin SA, Lee CW, Parker VG. 2014. The Effect of Amniotic Fluid Index on the Accuracy of Sonographic Estimated Fetal Weight. Journal of Diagnostic Medical Sonography. 21;4:329–335. https://doi.org/10.1177/8756479305278267