- Obstetric and perinatal outcomes of delivery of women with varicose illness
Obstetric and perinatal outcomes of delivery of women with varicose illness
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.5(132):73–75; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.132.73
Motsyuk Yu. B.
Ivano-Frankivsk national medical University
The objective: studying of obstetric and perinatal outcomes of delivery of women with varicose illness.
Materials and methods. We surveyed 60 patients, among which 30 – with the diagnosed varicose illness which made main group and 30 pregnant women without obstetric and somatic pathology, the delivery through natural patrimonial ways which made control group. The complex of the conducted researches included clinical, tool and laboratory methods.
Results. At women of control group all labors were well-timed, and in main group the frequency of premature births made 10.0±1.0%. High frequency of various complications of pregnancy it is noted both during pregnancy, and at delivery. So, in first of all, it concerns the frequency of a premature rupture of fetal covers (main group – 56.7±5.7%) with the subsequent disturbances of activity of uterus at the time of delivery (main group – 46.7±4.7%). In turn it led to development of distress of fetus (main group – 6.7±0.7%) and, respectively, the cesarean sections (main group – 16.7±1.7%). At an assessment of condition of newborns we considered number of children who were born respectively on groups (the control – 30 and main – 30).
Conclusion. Results of our researches testify to existence of high frequency of obstetric and perinatal pathology at women with varicose illness. It, certainly, testifies to need of improvement of algorithm of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Key words: obstetric and perinatal outcomes, varicose illness.
1. Ageeva MI. 2015. Dopplerometricheskie issledovaniya v akusherskoy praktike. M, Vidar:112.
2. Volkov AE, Okorokov AA. 2014. Diagnosticheskaya tsennost ehografii pri varikoznom rasshirenii ven malogo taza. Ultrazvukovaya diagnostika 2:24–27.
3. Gazdieva ZM. 1999. Varikoznaya bolezn pri beremennosti. Klinika, diagnostika i lechenie. Avtoref. dis. kand. med. nauk. Rostov-na–Donu:16.
4. Demidov BS. 2000. Klinicheskoe znachenie dopplerometrii v diagnostike i prognozirovanii platsentarnoy nedostatochnosti vo vtorom i tretem trimestrah beremennosti. Avtoref. dis. kand. med. nauk. Moskva:18.
5. Eliseev OM. 2014. Serdechno-sosudistyie zabolevaniya u beremennyh. M, Meditsina:28.
6. Zubarev AR, Bogachev IYu, Mitkov VV. 2009. Ultrazvukovaya diagnostika zabolevaniy ven nizhnih konechnostey. M:104.
7. Milovanov AP. 2014. Funktsionalnaya morfologiya i mehanizmyi regulyatsii matochno-platsentarnogo krovoobrascheniya. Vestnik Rossiyskoy assotsiatsii akusherov-ginekologov 3:109-115.
8. Proskuryakova OV. 2009. Dopplerografiya v ginekologii. M:133–144.