- Normal decoding of the structure of the chest in the light of possibilities a new generation of high-frequency ultrasonographic sensors
Normal decoding of the structure of the chest in the light of possibilities a new generation of high-frequency ultrasonographic sensors
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.3(129):123–127; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.129.123
Hambarova G. H., Askerova H. E., Panakhova M. S.
Azerbaijan Medical University, Baku
Over the years of the existence of echography in Japan and the English-speaking countries, a large number of atlases and a manual textbookы where the authors describe the echo anatomy of the mammary glands have been published. The rapid technological growth has led to the fact that the echo anatomy of the mammary glands described on the basis of equipment from the 80s-90s does not correspond to the capabilities of modern ultrasonic devices. There was a need to clarify and detail the echographic image of the mammary glands, taking into account the possibilities of a new generation of 10–12 MHz high-frequency, and also upon the use of the new Doppler techniques. The anatomical structures of the mammary glands are clearly differentiated using modern ultrasound equipment. The breast tissue is normally varied widely and depends on the ratio of fat, connective and glandular tissue. The USM allows visualizing the tomographic section of the image of a fragment of the mammary gland from the skin cover to the chest wall.
Key words: breast glande, ultrasonography, dopрlerography, US-sensor.
1. Guseynov AZ, Istomin DA. 2011. Zabolevaniya molochnoy zhelezyi. Monografiya. Tulskiy gosudarstvennyiy universitet. Tula:250.
2. Burdina LM. 1998. Diagnostika i lechenie dobrokachestvennyih patologicheskih izmeneniy molochnyih zhelez.
3. Balitskaya OV, Byilinskiy BT, Vinnetskaya AB i dr. 2000. Spravochnik po onkologi. Pod red. SA Shalimova i dr. K, Zdorove:560.
4. Onkologiya: Rukovodstvo dlya vrachey. Pod red. Gilyazutdinovoy ZSh , Mihaylova MK. M, MEDpress. 2001:384. (Operabelnyiy rak molochnoy zhelezyi. Prakticheskaya onkologiya 1:76. 2002.).
5. Levchenko K. Klassifikatsiya BI-RADS-US: znachenie i taktika.
6. Luchevaya terapiya v lechenii raka. Prakticheskoe rukovodstvo. London, CHAPMAN & HALL MEDICAL. 2000:338.
7. Antiomo WU, Pearson S, Shaw S. 2011. Ultrasound kriteria inthe diagnosis of policestic ovary syndrome.
8. Merethe Kumle. 3rd European Breast Canser Confranse. 2016.