- Modern views on the diagnosis and treatment of placental dysfunction
Modern views on the diagnosis and treatment of placental dysfunction
PERINATOLOGY AND PEDIATRIC. UKRAINE. 2018.2(74):13-18; doi 10.15574/PP.2018.74.13
Karymov A. Kh., Ivanisova A. H., Davlietova D. M.
Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
Objective: to investigate fetoplacental system in women in II and III trimesters of pregnancy with chronic diseases (anaemia + pyelonephritis) complicated by placental dysfunction; to evaluate the efficiency of ongoing therapy for placental dysfunction.
Material and methods. The study was conducted on the basis of the 2nd clinic of the Tashkent Medical Academy. The main group included 60 women in the II and III trimesters of pregnancy with chronic diseases complicated by placental dysfunction (prospective analysis), in the control group 20 women in the II and III trimesters of pregnancy with a physiological course were enrolled. Methods of research: general clinical, laboratory tests, which are part of the examination standards of pregnant women in the medical settings.
Results and conclusions. It was established that the timely addition of L-arginine preparations to the routine treatment can prevent premature placental maturation by 2.1%; in such case the foci of necrosis in the placental tissue formed twice less commonly; the signs of hypoxia were observed 10-fold less often; and the centres of a fibrosis and dystrophic changes — in 3.7 and 2.5 times less often, respectively. The use of the drug positively affected the perinatal out-comes in the main group as compared to the group that was not administered L-arginine.
Key words: placental dysfunction, chronic anaemia, chronic pyelonephritis, treatment, L-arginine.
1. Berbets AN. (2013, 7–8 maya). Disfunktsiya platsentyi u zhenschin s nevyinashivaniem. Problemyi i perspektivyi razvitiya sovremennoy meditsinyi. Gomel. 5; 3: 57–59.
2. Konovodova EN, Yakunina NA. (2010). Zhelezodefitsitnyie sostoyaniya i beremennost. RMZh. Mat i ditya. 18; 19: 1174.
3. Kuzmin VN. (2011). Fetoplatsentarnaya nedostatochnost: problema sovremennogo akusherstva. Lechaschiy vrach. 3: 50–54.
4. Kulakov VI, Gurtovoy BL, Emelyanova AI. (2005). Nekotoryie nauchno-prakticheskie itogi po diagnostike i lecheniyu pielonefrita beremennyih i rodilnits. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya. 6.
5. Lazareva GA, Huraseva AB, Klyicheva OI. (2014). Sovremennyiy vzglyad na problemu fetoplatsentarnoy nedostatochnosti. Nauchnyie vedomosti. Seriya Meditsina. Farmatsiya. 18(189); 27: 5–9.