- Method of correction of biocenosis of vagina in women with leiomyoma of uterus
Method of correction of biocenosis of vagina in women with leiomyoma of uterus
PERINATOLOGY AND PEDIATRIC. UKRAINE. 2018.4(76):44-48; doi 10.15574/PP.2018.76.44
Tykha V. G., Skripchenko N. Y.
SI «Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology named of academician O.M. Lukyanova NAMS of Ukraine», Kyiv
Purpose — to improve the correction of vaginal biocenosis in women with a uterine leiomyoma by introducing a vaginal rehabilitation algorithm while simultaneously restoring its microecology.
Patients and methods. In the article has the presented method of correction of biocenosis of vagina in women with the leiomyoma of uterus that includes sanation of vagina from the first days of postnatal period locally preparation of wide spectrum of action during 12 days and application of probiotic in middle therapeutic doses during 1 month. In a puerperium we are inspect 25 women with the leiomyoma of uterus through a month after luing-ins, that in the first days of post-natal period was applied a medical and preventive complex (basic group) is given. The got results were compared to the indexes of biocenosis of vagina in 20 women with leiomyoma of uterus, that this treatment — group of comparison was not conducted.
Results. For women that was applied offer by us method of correction of biocenosis of vagina, the microbal landscape of vagina differed for certain, namely had less indexes of semination a conditionally-pathogenic microflora, in turn colonization of vagina lactobacilli was for certain higher.
Conclusions. This method allows to prevent development of the infectiously-used for setting fire complications and to warn the height of leiomyoma knots in a puerperium. All of it allows to recommend this method of correction of biocenosis of vagina for women with the leiomyoma of uterus from the first days of puerperium.
Key words: leiomyoma of uterus, puerperium, vaginal biocenosis, conditionally pathogenic microorganisms, lactobacilli.
1. Kolomiitseva AH, Skrypchenko NIa, Didenko LV, Zhabchenko IA. (2007). Leiomioma matky pry vahitnosti ta pislia polohiv. Mezhdunarodnyiy endokrinologicheskiy zhurnal. 1(7): 56—60.
2. Savitskiy GA, Savitskiy AG. (2003). Mioma matki. Problemyi patogeneza i patogeneticheskoy terapii. 3-e izd. Sankt-Peterburg: Elbi-SPb.: 236.
3. Skrypchenko NIa. (2007). Leiomioma matky pry vahitnosti i pislia polohiv (patohenez uskladnen, profilaktyka, likuvannia u vahitnykh i porodil. Avtoref. dys. … d-ra med. nauk. Kyiv.
4. Efendieva ES, Yusupova PM. (2017). Sovremennyiy vzglyad na etiologiyu, patogenez i morfogenez miomyi matki. Byulleten meditsinskih Internet-konferentsiy. 7(6): 1079.
5. Myers ER, Barber MD, Gustilo-Ashby T et al. (2002). Management of uterine leiomyomata: what do we really know? Obstet Gynecol. 100: 8—17. https://doi.org/10.1097/00006250-200207000-00003; https://doi.org/10.1016/S0029-7844(02)02019-7
6. Luoto R, Kaprio J, Rutanen EM, Taipale P, Perola M, Koskenvuo M. (2000). Heritability and risk factors of uterine fibroids — the Finnish Twin Cohort study. Maturitas. 37: 15—26. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-5122(00)00160-2
7. Willengsen WN. (2000). Fibroids and fertility. Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd. 144(17): 789—791.
Article received: Aug 20, 2018. Accepted for publication: Dec 08, 2018.