- Interactive methods of children’s surgeons interns training in Zaporozhye State Medical University
Interactive methods of children’s surgeons interns training in Zaporozhye State Medical University
SOVREMENNAYA PEDIATRIYA.2017.5(85):147-149; doi 10.15574/SP.2017.85.147
Boyarskaya L. N., Kornienko G. V., Dmitryakov V. A.
Zaporozhye State Medical University, Ukraine
The method of combinational educationhas been proposed, evaluated, and is actively appliedat the Department of Children's Diseases of ZSMU since 2017. It combines the components of both active full-time and distance (e-learning) courses. The method has proved itself to be more sustainable and efficient in comparison with the traditional ones.
Key words: children, children's surgery, internship, teaching, trainining.
1. Bogdanova D. (2012) Аn inverted lesson. Deti v informatsionnom obschestve. 11: 68-71.
2. Dmitryakov V.O., Kornienko G.V., Skalozubov M.O. Stages of mastering practical skills by pediatric surgeons doctors-interns. Medіchna оsvita. 3(addition): 51-55.
3. Dmitryakov V.O., Kornienko G.V. (2008) Questions of practical training children's surgeons doctors-interns. . – St.-P: 182-183.
4. Boyarska L.M., Rizhov O.A., Kornienko G.V., Dmitryakov V.O., Skalozubov M.O. (2015) Experience of applying the system of distance learning Moodle in the self-training of children's surgeons doctors-interns. Medichna osvIta. 4: 80-82.
5. Kulakova E.N., Nastausheva T.L., Volosovets G.G. (2014) On-line course in high medical education: electronic education or extracurricular individual work?Meditsinskoe obrazovanie і professionalnoe razvitie. 3: 87-89.