- Influence of various options of expeditious treatment of apoplexy of ovary on condition of ovariale reserve
Influence of various options of expeditious treatment of apoplexy of ovary on condition of ovariale reserve
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.4(130):75–77; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.130.75
Ishchak O. M.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
The objective: to study influence of various options of expeditious treatment of apoplexy of ovaries on a condition of ovariale reserve.
Materials and methods. Clinical-laboratory and tool examination of 65 patients with an apoplexy of an ovary whom the first time operated with laparoscopic access was conducted. These patients were included in prospective research and divided into two groups depending on the hemostasis used during operation. 1 group included 35 patients, hemostasis with which carried out by means of bipolar coagulation, into the 2nd group – 30 patients, bleeding from ovary was stopped by means of suture.
Results. Results of the conducted researches testify, that hemostasis exercise at operations at patients with it was carried out by an apoplexy of the ovary, whatever way (bipolar current or suture), leads to loss of part of an ovariale reserve. To larger losses of ovariale reserve leads use for a stopping of bleeding of bipolar electrosurgery.
Conclution. The received results need to be considered as at expeditious treatment of women with an ovary apoplexy, and at restoration of genesial function.
Key words: ovary apoplexy, hemostasis, ovariale reserve.
1. Balakshina NG. 2017. Faktoryi riska apopleksii yaichnika. Sibirskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal 4;22:45–48.
2. Kirillov AV. 2016. Kliniko-morfologicheskie osobennosti razlichnyih form apopleksii yaichnika. Byulleten sibirskoy meditsiny 1;7:76–79.
3. Koh LI. 2016. Osobennosti ehograficheskoy kartinyi s tsvetnoy dopplerometriey posle perenesennoy apopleksii yaichnika. Materialyi XII Rossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Nereshennyie i diskussionnyie voprosyi v akusherstve i ginekologii». Meditsina v Kuzbasse, g. Kemerovo: 4:47–49.
4. Sodnomova NV. 2015. Morfologicheskie aspektyi razlichnyih form apopleksii yaichnikov. Sbornik nauchnyih trudov mezhregionalnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii «Aktualnyie voprosyi akusherstva i ginekologii». Krasnoyarsk: 55–58.
5. Pontiroli AE, Ruga S. 2014. Invecchia mentoe controllo gipofisario della funzione gonadica. G. Gerontol. 41;8:293–298.
6. Purdy RH, Grant KA. 2011. Behavioral effect of neuroactive steroids related to alcohol deperedence and witholrawal. The Brain: source and target for sex steroid hormones: New York – London: 103–112.
7. Shien SM, Shen MDM, Fuh M. 2016. Plasma lipid and lipoprotein concentration in chines maize with coronary arty disease after apoplexia. Atherosderosis: 67:49–55.