- Influence of medical and socio-psychological factors on changes in psychological status in patients after simultaneous surgical operations
Influence of medical and socio-psychological factors on changes in psychological status in patients after simultaneous surgical operations
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.5(121):42–45; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.121.42
Dronova V. L., Mokryk A. N., Teslyuk R. S.
SI «Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, NAMS of Ukraine», Kiev
The article presents data on the influence of medical and socio – psychological factors on changes in the psychological status of patients who underwent simultaneous surgical interventions.
The objective: to determine the features of the psychological status and quality of life in the postoperative period in women who underwent simultaneous surgical interventions.
Patients and methods. To solve the tasks, 110 patients were surgically assisted in the department of operative gynecology of the State Institution «IPAH of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine». They were divided into two groups. The first group consisted of patients with isolated gynecological pathology (n=83), the second group consisted of simultaneous pathology (n=27). Patients with isolated surgical pathology (n=26) were included in the study, surgical care was provided in the surgical department of the City Clinical Hospital No. 10 in Kiev. They made up the third group.
Results. According to the data received, the majority of patients underwent psychological and psychological influences on their psychological state, but the frequency and level of influence were different. Women (group II) operated on the simultaneous pathology were much more sensitive to the effect of socio – psychological factors, in relation to patients of groups I and III with isolated gynecological and surgical pathology, respectively, in whom the negative influence of medical and socio – psychological factors was revealed.
Conclusion. The results of the research prove that the violations of the psychological status (in particular, anxious and depressive conditions) in the patients of the study groups who underwent operative interventions in a large percentage of cases depend not only on medical, but mainly on the socio-psychological factors of influence, which in the future will Is necessarily taken into account when developing measures for psychological correction in this patient population.
Key words: simultaneous operations, psychological state, medical and socio-psychological risk factors.
1. Dronova VL, Dronov OI, Kriuchyna YeA, Tesliuk RS, Burmich KS, Nastashenko MI, Lutsenko OV. 2014. Symultanni operatsii v khirurhichnii hinekolohii. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Asotsiatsii akusheriv-hinekolohiv Ukrainy: 119–124.
2. Dronova VL, Teslyuk RS, Lutsenko OV, Nastashenko MI. 2014. Hirurgicheskiy stress u zhenschin s sochetannoy ginekologicheskoy i ekstragenitalnoy patologiey. Zdorove zhenschiny 6(92):132–136.
3. Fedorov AV, Kriger AG, Kolyigin AV, Kochatkov AV. 2011. Odnomomentnyie operatsii. Terminologiya (obzor literaturyi i sobstvennoe predlozhenie). Hirurgiya 7:72–76.
4. Lebedeva EA. 2010. Simultannyie laparoskopicheskie holetsistektomii i ginekologicheskie operatsii pri sochetannoy patologii zhelchnogo puzyirya i organov malogo taza. Dis. kand. med.nauk. 14.01.17. M:123.
5. Brehov EI, Savinova EB, Lebedeva EA. 2010. Opyit provedeniya simultannyih laparoskopicheskoy holetsistektomii i ginekologicheskih operatsiy. Hirurgiya. Zhurnal im. NI Pirogova 12:23–26.
6. Naumenko HM, Chaban OS. 2013. Indyvidualno-psykholohichni kharakterystyky stanu zhinok pislia perenesenykh operatyvnykh vtruchan z pryvodu leiomiomy matky. Medytsyna transportu Ukrainy 1:9–14.
7. Bek A, Rash A, Sho B, Emeri G. 2003. Kognitivnaya terapiya depressii. SPb, Piter:304. (Seriya «Zolotoy fond psihoterapii»).
8. Vereina LV, Hardashnikova HT, Shyshkina OL. 2012. Psykhokorektsiia emotsiinoho stanu zhinok, khvorykh na rak statevykh orhaniv. Problemy suchasnoi psykholohii. Zb. nauk. prats KPNU 18:96–106.
9. Sviridova VV. 2009. Porivnialna kharakterystyka psykhoemotsiinoho stanu zhinok, yaki perenesly operatyvni vtruchannia na vnutrishnikh statevykh orhanakh. Medytsynskaia psykholohiуa 4;1:82–88.
10. Roseske NC. 2007. Hysterectomy and other gynecological surgeries:a psychological view. Women’s place in medical and psychological interfaces 1:172–180.