- Influence of the category of urgency of the caesarean section on the adaptive capabilities of pregnant and parturient women
Influence of the category of urgency of the caesarean section on the adaptive capabilities of pregnant and parturient women
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.5(121):10–15; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.121.10
Usevych I. A., Kolesnik V. L.
A.A. Bogomolets National Medical University, Kiev
Psychological problems during pregnancy and childbirth for today is a little studied subject of modern obstetrics. The possibilities for solving psychological problems that arise in cases of emergency obstetric situations are almost not used by Ukrainian specialists through the marriage of knowledge and skills to provide crisis psychological help to obstetric patients.
The objective: to determine the level of psychoemotional load in pregnant and parturient women, depending on the category of urgency of cesarean section.
Material and methods. The main group of the study was presented: 1 group – pregnant women, who had planned a cesarean section operation according to the ІV category of urgency and who had already had a caesarean section in the anamnesis; ІІ group – pregnant women who planned an operation according to the IV category of urgency and who had no previous caesarean section in their history; ІІІ group – pregnant and parturient women who underwent surgery, respectively, in the I–III category of urgency; Control group – 30 pregnant women in the period of 37–41 weeks of pregnancy. A survey was conducted using the questionnaires of J.Teylor, Ch.Spielberger and SAN-test.
Results. On the eve of labor in pregnant women there is an increase in the psychoemotional load, which can be determined using the above questionnaires. There is a direct dependence on the category of urgency of cesarean section and the level of psychoemotional load. Also revealed the correlation dependence of the voltage of the adaptation reserves of the pregnant woman on the presence of a history of caesarean section.
Conclusion. Almost 50 percent of pregnant women, in cases of cesarean section, respectively, 1–3 categories of urgency in the preoperative period have the maximum level of psychoemotional load according to the questionnaires used. Pregnant women who have undergone a caesarean section in anamnesis are more adapted and have less psycho-emotional stress than women who have a cesarean section for the first time.
Key words: cesarean section, psychoemotional state, pregnancy, childbirth, scale J. Teylor, scale Ch. Spielberger, SAN-test.
1. Abramchenko VV. 2003. Active management of labor: a guide for doctors of St. Petersburg, SpetsLit: 664.
2. Ailamazyan EK, Kulakov VI, Radzinsky VE, Savelieva GM. 2007. Obstetrics: the national leadership. Moscow, GEOTAR-Media:1200.
3. Wein AM, Sudakov KV, Levin YaI et al. 2003. Psychosomal relationships in conditions of chronic emotional stress and methods of increasing the adaptive capacity of man. Stress and behavior: 126-127.
4. Gomon ES. Psychological aspects of prognosis of complications in childbirth
5. Korotkova NA. 2011. The effect of pregnancy and childbirth on the occurrence of postpartum stress and psycho-vegetative disorders in the puerperas. The author's abstract of the dissertation. Moscow:298.
6. Kosheleva AD. 2000. Diagnosis and correction of the maternal relationship. Moscow. 89: 7.
7. Malgina GB. 2002. The role of psychoemotional stress in the period of gestation in the formation of obstetric and perinatal pathology. Jour. Obstetrics and female diseases 39;4:16-21.
8. Mother and child: materials of the 5th Russian Forum. 2003. Moscow:56-58.
9. Myzgin AV. 2011. Medikalizovannaya model of obstetric care – violation of ethical standards. Bioethics: federal scientific-practical journal 1:37-39.
10. Bodaleva AA, Stolina VV. 1987. General psychodiagnosis. Moscow.
11. Eilamazyan EK. 1996. Psyche and childbirth of St. Petersburg. Joint Stock Company «Yablochko SO»
12. Ahmedjanova ER. 1995. Psychological tests. Moscow.
13. Romasenko LV, Vedenyapina OYu, Verbina AB. 2002. To the characteristic of the syhosomatic relations of patients with neurocirculatory dystonia. Psychiatry and psychopharmacotherapy. 4:1.
14. Ryaplova EA, Lyskina NI. 2000. Research of the needs of women in psychological support. Practical psychology 2:62.
15. Sorokina TT. 2003. Childbirth and the psyche. Minsk. LLC «New knowledge»:351.
16. Sudakov KV. 2001. From stress to stress. Quality of life. Prevention. 1.
17. Shelkovnikova NI. 2007. Features of the emotional state of women with different methods of delivery. Materials of the scientific-practical conference «Ananiev Readings». St-P. Publishing house of St. Petersburg University.
18. Shelkovnikova NI. 2008. To the problem of crisis states and their consequences. Materials of the scientific and practical conference with international participation 31 October-1 November 2008. Astrakhan: Publishing house «Astrakhan University»: 79-84.
19. Olin R-M, O'Hara MW. 2009. Postpartum Depression: What We Know. Journal of Clinical Psych. 65(12):1258-1269. https://doi.org/10.1002/jclp.20644; PMid:19827112
20. Rybakowski Janusz. 2001. Neurobiological aspects of the theory and practice of psychotherapy. Archives of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy 3;4:79-87.