- Hepatobiliary pathology in pregnancy – obstetric aspects
Hepatobiliary pathology in pregnancy – obstetric aspects
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.2(128):19–21; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.128.19
Golyanovsky O. V., Mamchych V. I., Chaika M. O., Slobodian Yu. V.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
In recent years, an increase in the frequency of pathology of the hepatobiliary system has been observed at younger ages, and in women it is 4–7 times more frequent than in men, which leads to an increase in the number of pregnant women with liver disease. In this connection, the study of the features of the clinic and diagnosis of diseases of the hepatobiliary system in pregnant women, as well as the development of optimal tactics for their management remains an urgent problem and at present. The article presents data on hepatobiliary pathology in pregnant women (issues of pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment), data of statistical analysis of the histories of the diseases of pregnant women with this pathology are presented.
Key words: hepatobiliary pathology, cholecystitis, gallstones, pregnancy.
1. Aylamazyan EK, Radzinskiy VE, Kulakov VI, Saveleva GM. 2009. Akusherstvo. Natsionalnoe rukovodstvo. M.
2. Eremina EYu. 2010. Zabolevaniya organov pischevaritelnoy sistemyi u beremennyih (sluchai iz praktiki). Meditsinskiy almanah.
3. Zaporozhan VM, Tsehelskyi MR, Rozhkovska NM. 2005. Akusherstvo i hinekolohiia. Pidruchnyk: U 2 tomakh. T. 1. Odesa, Odes. derzh. med. un-t:472.
4. Ivanyan AN. 2009. Beremennost i zabolevaniya pecheni (uchebno-metodicheskoe posobie). Smolensk:67.
5. Affleck DG, Handrahan DL, Egger MJ et al. 1999. The laparoscopic management of appendicitis and cholelithiasis during pregnancy. Am J Surg. 178:523–529. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9610(99)00244-5
6. Augustin G, Majerovic M. 2007. Non-obstetrical acute abdomen during pregnancy. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 131:4–12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejogrb.2006.07.052; PMid:16982130
7. Barone JE, Bears S, Chen S, Tsai J, Russell JC. 1999. Outcome study of cholecystectomy during pregnancy. Am J Surg 177:232–6. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9610(99)00007-0
8. Chen MM, Coakley FV, Kaimal A et al. 2008. Guidelines for computed tomography and magnetic resonance imaging use during pregnancy and lactation. Obstet Gynecol. 112:333–340. https://doi.org/10.1097/AOG.0b013e318180a505; PMid:18669732
9. Dietrich CS, Hill CC, Hueman M. 2008. Surgical diseases presenting in pregnancy. Surg Clin North Am. 88:408–419. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.suc.2007.12.003; PMid:18381120
10. Tseng JY et al. 2009, September. Acute Cholecystitis During Pregnancy Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 48;3:305–307. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1028-4559(09)60311-9
11. Ko CW, Beresford SA, Schulte SJ et al. 2005. Incidence, natural history, and risk factors for biliary sludge and stones during pregnancy. Hepatology. 41:359–365. https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.20534; PMid:15660385
12. Ko CW. 2006. Risk factors for gallstone-related hospitalization during pregnancy and the postpartum. Am J Gastroenterol. 101:2263–2268. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1572-0241.2006.00730.x; PMid:17032191
13. Moreno-Sanz C, Pascual-Pedreno A, Picazo-Yeste JS et al. 2007. Laparoscopic appendectomy during pregnancy: between personal experiences and scientific evidence. J Am Coll Surg. 205:37–42. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2007.01.068; PMid:17617330
14. Noridelle B. 2009. Gilo, md, dennis amini, md, ms, and helain j. Landy, md. Appendicitis and Cholecystitis in Pregnancy. Clinical obstetrics and gynecology 52;4:586–596.
15. Pedrosa I, Levine D, Eyvazzadeh A et al. 2006. MR imaging evaluation of acute appendicitis in pregnancy. Radiology. 238:891–899. https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2383050146; PMid:16505393
16. Wang PI et al. 2012, Apr. Imaging of pregnant and lactating patients: part 2, evidence-based review and recommendations. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 198(4):785-92. https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.11.8223