- Gestosis from a view of perinatal psychology
Gestosis from a view of perinatal psychology
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.5(121):35–37; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.121.35
Zhuk S. I., Shchurevskaya O. D.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
Preeclampsia is a clinical manifestation of the physiological and psychological maladaptation in the pregnant woman.
The objective: to determine the characteristics of the psychoemotional status of pregnant women with pre-eclampsia based on the results of psychological testing using questionnaires using the Spielberger-Khanin technique and studying the psychological component of the gestational dominant (PCGD) Dobryakov .
Materials and methods. The subject of this study was the results of clinical-laboratory and psychological testing of 90 women in the III trimester of pregnancy. In 50 women, moderate and severe preeclampsia was diagnosed and they were included in the main group, and 40 women with a physiological pregnancy were included in the control group.
Results. Pathological subtypes of the psychological component of the gestational dominant are revealed by the method of IV. Dobryakova and an increase in anxiety level by the Spielberger-Khanin technique. The high level of anxiety, the absence of a dominant pregnancy or the presence of its pathological subtypes in the case of gestosis is both a reflection of the maladaptation of the whole organism and the woman's unwillingness to transform her stereotypes of behavior in accordance with the needs of a new condition-pregnancy and forthcoming births, Have long-term consequences even from offspring .
The conclusion. The necessity of psychological counseling of pregnant women and correction of the revealed violations of the period of gestation is proved.
Key words: pregnancy, delivery, preeclampsia, perinatal psychology, anxiety, gestational dominant.
1. Kovalenko NP. 2002. Psihoprofilaktika i psihokorrektsiya zhenschin v period beremennosti i rodov: perinatalnaya psihologiya, mediko-sotsialnyie problemyi. SPb: Yuventa:318.
2. Kostenko IV. 2013. Lichnostnyie osobennosti u beremennyih s razlichnoy stepenyu tyazhesti gestoza. Fundamentalnyie issledovaniya 3:317–320.
3. Dobryakov IV, Zaschirinskaya OV. 2010. Perinatalnaya psihologiya. SPb: Piter:272.
4. Borovikova NV. 2005. Hrestomatiya po perinatalnoy psihologii: psihologiya beremennosti, rodov i poslerodovogo perioda. M, URAO:328.
5. Zmanovskaya EV. 2011. Sovremennyiy psihoanaliz: teoriya i praktika. SPb: Piter:500.
6. Nasr E, Hassan H, Sheha E. 2016. Psychological Consequences of Hypertensive Disorders among Pregnant Women. Електронний ресурс. Scientific Research Journal (SCIRJ). Режим доступу до ресурсу: http://www.scirj.org/papers-0916/scirj-P0916352.pdf.
7. Tuovinen S, Aalto-Viljakainen T, Erikkson JG et al. 2014. Maternal hypertensive disorders during pregnancy: adaptive functioning and psychiatric and psychological problems of the older offspring. BJOG. 12:1482–1491. https://doi.org/10.1111/1471-0528.12753; PMid:24703162