- Forecasting of placental dysfunction at women with varicose illness of the bottom extremities
Forecasting of placental dysfunction at women with varicose illness of the bottom extremities
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.7(133):69–74; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.133.69
Motsyuk Yu. B.
Ivano-Frankivsk national medical University MH of Ukraine
The objective: to develop technique of forecasting of placental dysfunction at women with varicose illness of the bottom extremities.
Materials and methods. For determination of the prognostic importance of separate indicators are analysed case histories of 155 women. The main group was made by 110 patients for whom diagnosed placental dysfunction; group of comparison – 45 patients without obstetric pathology, with the normal course of pregnancy and lack of clinical picture of placental dysfunction. We studied indicators of possible individual risk factors of development of this pathology. Were estimated 36 indicators grouped in such directions: social characteristics, reproductive anamnesis, genital and extragenital pathology.
Results. Proceeding from the importance of risk factors of development of placental dysfunction it is possible to draw a conclusion about their the burdened influence on a combination to varicose illness of the bottom extremities. It is also possible to claim that existence of varicose illness of the bottom extremities at women serves as the reliable burdening factor, capable to make a systemic adverse influence on condition of hemodynamic in system vessels a mother-placenta-fetus.
Conclusion. Use of an offered technique of forecasting allows to change in due time tactics of treatment-and-prophylactic actions and to reduce the frequency of obstetric and perinatal complications.
Key words: placental dysfunction, varicose illness of the bottom extremities, forecasting.
1. Ageeva MI. (2015). Dopplerometricheskie issledovaniya v akusherskoy praktike. M, Vidar:112.
2. Volkov AE, Okorokov AA. (2014). Diagnosticheskaya tsennost ehografii pri varikoznom rasshirenii ven malogo taza. Ultrazvukovaya diagnostika 2:24–27.
3. Gazdieva ZM. (1999). Varikoznaya bolezn pri beremennosti. Klinika, diagnostika i lechenie. Avtoref. diss. kand. med. nauk. Rostov-na-Donu:16.
4. Demidov BS. (2000). Klinicheskoe znachenie dopplerometrii v diagnostike i prognozirovanii platsentarnoy nedostatochnosti vo vtorom i tretem trimestrah beremennosti. Avtoref. dis. kand. med. nauk. Moskva:18.
5. Eliseev OM. (2014). Serdechno-sosudistyie zabolevaniya u beremennyih. M, Meditsina:28.
6. Zubarev AR, Bogachev IYu, Mitkov VV. 2009. Ultrazvukovaya diagnostika zabolevaniy ven nizhnih konechnostey. M:104.
7. Milovanov AP. (2014). Funktsionalnaya morfologiya i mehanizmyi regulyatsii matochno-platsentarnogo krovoobrascheniya. Vestnik Rossiyskoy assotsiatsii akusherov – ginekologov 3:109–115.
8. Proskuryakova OV. (2009). Dopplerografiya v ginekologii. M:133–144.