- Food tolerance formation to cow’s milk proteins in children with acute manifestations of food allergy to cow’s milk proteins
Food tolerance formation to cow’s milk proteins in children with acute manifestations of food allergy to cow’s milk proteins
SOVREMENNAYA PEDIATRIYA.2017.1(81):99-103; doi 10.15574/SP.2017.81.99
Barzylovych V. D., Pochinok T. V., Barzylovych A. D.
Bogomolets National Medical University, Kyiv, Ukraine
«Oberig» clinic, Kyiv, Ukraine
Early prevention of allergic diseases by rational feeding is important for 1st years old children. Methods of food desensitization is one of the main priorities of Pediatric Allergy, because tolerance helps children to tolerate allergens and improves quality of their life. The aim of our work was to food tolerance formation to cow's milk proteins in children with a history of severe allergic reaction to milk.
Key words: food allergy, cow's milk proteins, oral immunotherapy.
1. Kaznacheeva LF. 2010. Gastrointestinalnaya forma pischevoy allergii u detey. Prakticheskaya meditsina. 45: 88—92.
2. Okhotnykova EN. 2013. Hastrointestynalna kharchova alerhiia u ditei. Klinichna imunolohiia Alerholohiia Infektolohiia. 2: 5—13.
3. Pischevaya allergiya u detey. 2006. II Balabolkin (red.). M: 53.
4. Shabunsha EI, Varnacheva LH, Glushkova OA, Gornik CB. 2007. Algoritmyi differentsialnoy diagnostiki tseliakii, hronicheskogo enterita gastrointestinalnoy formyi pischevoy allergii u detey. Nizhniy Novgorod: 15.
5. Branum AM, Lukacs SL. 2009. Food allergy among children in the United States. Pediatrics. 124: 1549—1555.
6. De Greef E, Hauser B, Devreker T, Veereman-Wauters G, Vandenplas Y. 2012. Diagnosis and management of cow's milk protein allergy in infants. World J Pediatr. 8(1): 19—24. Epub 2012 Jan 27. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12519-012-0332-x; PMid:22282379
7. Vandenplas Y, Brueton M, Dupont C, Hill D, Isolauri E, Koletzko S, Oranje AP, Staiano A. 2007. Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of cow's milk protein allergy in infants. Arch Dis Child. 92: 902—908. https://doi.org/10.1136/adc.2006.110999; PMid:17895338 PMCid:PMC2083222
8. Boyce JA, Assa'ad A, Burks AW et al. 2010. Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of food allergy in the United States: report of the NIAID-sponsored expert panel. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 126: S1—S58. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2010.10.007; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaci.2010.10.008
9. Kemp AS, Hill DJ, Allen KJ, Anderson K, Davidson GP, Day AS, Heine RG, Peake JE, Prescott SL, Shugg AW, Sinn J. 2008. Guidelines for the use of infant formulas to treat cows milk protein allergy: an Australian consensus panel opinion. MJA. 188: 109—112. PMid:18205586
10. Allen KJ, Davidson GP, Day AS, Hill DJ, Kemp AS, Peake JE, Prescott SL, Shugg A, Sinn JK, Heine RG. 2009. Management of cow's milk protein allergy in infants and young children: an expert panel perspective. J Paediatr Child Health. 45: 481—486. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1440-1754.2009.01546.x; PMid:19702611
11. The Food Allergy & Education. http://www.foodallergy.org/
12. Fiocchi A, Brozek J, Schunemann H, Bahna SL, von Berg A, Beyer K, Bozzola M, Bradsher J, Compalati E, Ebisawa M, Guzman MA, Li H, Heine RG, Keith P, Lack G, Landi M, Martelli A, Rance F, Sampson H, Stein A, Terracciano L, Vieths S. 2010. World Allergy Organization (WAO) Special Committee on Food Allergy. World Allergy Organization (WAO) Diagnosis and Rationale for Action against Cow's Milk Allergy (DRACMA) Guidelines. Pediatr Allergy Immunol. 21; Suppl 21: 1—125. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1399-3038.2010.01068.x; PMid:20618740