- Features of the vaginal microflora in women with infertility and psychosomatic disorders
Features of the vaginal microflora in women with infertility and psychosomatic disorders
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.9(135):50–53; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.135.50
Kaminsky A. V., Sumenko V. V.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
The article presents the results of the study of clinical and diagnostic peculiarities of vaginal microflora in women with infertility on the background of psychosomatic disorders.
The study included 233 patients with infertility diagnosis, which were divided into the following groups: the main – 61 patients with infertility against the background of severe psychosomatic disorders; control – 172 patients with infertility without expressed psychosomatic disorders. In both studied groups, violations of vaginal microflora in the form of bacterial vaginosis of different morphotypes by Newgent criteria were revealed. It is noted longer, with relapse of bacterial vaginosis in patients with infertility against background of psychosomatic disorders, which may be related to concomitant somatic diseases in such women, such as pathology of the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine diseases, metabolic disorders, etc., which requires additional treatment courses.
Key words: vaginal microflora, bacterial vaginosis, female infertility, psychosomatic disorders.
1. Boiko HB. (2012). Bakterialnyi vahinoz: suchasnyi pohliad na problemu. Ukrainskyi medychnyi chasopys 5(91) – ІХ/Х.
2. Lipova EV, Boldyireva MN, Trofimov DYu, Vitvitskaya YuG i dr. (2009). Urogenitalnyie infektsii, obuslovlennyie uslovno-patogennoy floroy, u zhenschin reproduktivnogo vozrasta (Kliniko-laboratornaya diagnostika). M:44.
3. Rogovskaya SI. (2016). Sheyka matki, vlagalische, vulva. Fiziologiya, patologiya, kolposkopiya, esteticheskaya korrektsiya: rukovodstvo dlya praktikuyuschih vrachey. Pod red. SI Rogovskoy, EV Lipovoy. M, Izdatelstvo zhurnala Status praesens:832.
4. Yankovskiy DS, Shirobokov VP, Antipkin YuG i dr. (2015). Mikrobiom i zdorove zhenschiny (obzor literatury). Reproduktivnaya endokrinologiya 4(24):13–28.
5. Allsworth JE, Peipert JF. (2007). Prevalence of bacterial vaginosis. Obstet Gynecol. 109;1:114–20. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.AOG.0000247627.84791.91; PMid:17197596
6. Dondersa GG, Vereeckenb A, Bosmans E et al. (2002). Definition of a type ofabnormal vaginal flora that is distinctfrom bacterial vaginosis: aerobicvaginitis. International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 109:34–43.
7. Verstraelen H. (2008). Cutting edge: thevaginal microflora and bacterial vaginosis. Verh K AcadGeneeskd Belg. 70;3:147–174. PMid:18669158