- Features of surgical treatment of neoplasms of ovaries during pregnancy
Features of surgical treatment of neoplasms of ovaries during pregnancy
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2019.9(145): 55–57; doi 10.15574/HW.2019.145.55
1Sumy State University Medical University, MES of Ukraine
2Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
The objective: to study features of surgical treatment of neoplasms of ovaries during pregnancy.
Materials and methods. 90 pregnant women with neoplasms of ovaries were surveyed. All pregnant women were divided into 3 studied groups: first group – 30 women with neoplasms of ovaries by which surgical treatment is executed in various durations of gestation; the second group – 30 women with neoplasms of ovaries by which surgical treatment is executed during Cesarean section; the third group – 30 women with neoplasms of ovaries by which surgical treatment is executed in various terms after spontaneous labors.
Results. Results of the conducted researches testify that well-timed diagnostics of neoplasms of ovaries during pregnancy allows to raise in due time question of need of surgical treatment by laparoscopic access. It provides decrease of an operational hemorrhage, duration of operation, postoperative complications and accelerates recovery of women after surgical treatment of neoplasms of ovaries.
Conclusion. The received results needs to be considered when maintaining pregnant women with neoplasms of ovaries.
Key words: neoplasms of ovaries, pregnancy, surgical treatment.
1. Babkina TM, Volik NK. 2017. Ekhohrafichni ta doplerometrychni doslidzhennia v akusherstvi ta hinekolohii. Zdorove zhenshchyny 3: 56–62.
2. Zvarych LI, Lutsenko NS, Shapoval OS. 2015. Chastota funktsionalnykh kist yaiechnykiv u zhinok reproduktyvnogo viku v strukturi ginekolohichnoi patologii. Suchasni medychni tekhnologii 2;3: 79–83.
3. Kuznetsova EP. 2010. Sovremennyie predstavleniya ob etiologii i patogeneze opuholevidnyh obrazovaniy i dobrokachestvennyh opuholey yaichnikov. Saratovskiy nauchno-meditsinskiy zhurnal 6;3:552–558.
4. Reznichenko GI, Shapoval OS. 2015. Osobennosti realizatsii reproduktivnoy funktsii u zhenschin s dobrokachestvennyimi opuholevidnymi obrazovaniyami yaichnikov. Zdorove zhenschiny 2 (98): 104–107.
5. Serebrennikova KG, Kuznetsova EP, Halilov RZ. 2010. Faktory riska razvitiya opuholevidnyh obrazovaniy i dobrokachestvennyh opuholey yaichnikov. Uralskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal 6 (71):111–115.
6. Shapoval OS. 2016. Kisty yaiechnykiv. Analiz struktury patolohii u zhinok reproduktyvnoho viku. Scientific Journal «ScienceRise: Medical Science» 9 (5): 75–79.
7. Shapoval O. 2016. Clinical and Diagnostic Parallels, Therapeutical Strategies in Benign Ovarian Tumor-Like Formations. The Science Advanced. 02: 27–33. https://doi.org/10.15550/ASJ.2016.02.027.
8. Vorontsova LL, Shapoval OS. 2015. Pathogenetic rationale for the use of immunomodulating and systemic enzyme therapy in treatment of nulliparous women with endometriod ovary tumors. Journal of Education, Health and Sport. 1;5: 75–86.