- Features of course of labour and perinatal outcomes in women with anaemia in combination with pyelonephritis
Features of course of labour and perinatal outcomes in women with anaemia in combination with pyelonephritis
PERINATOLOGY AND PEDIATRIC. UKRAINE. 2018.1(73):24-28; doi 10.15574/PP.2018.73.24
Karimov A. Kh., Ivanisova A. H., Davlietova D. M.
Tashkent Medical Academy, Uzbekistan
Objective — to study features of the course of labour and perinatal outcomes in women with anaemia in combination with pyelonephritis, depending on the use of Tivortin (L-arginine) manufactured by Yuri-Pharm LLC (Ukraine) at a dose of 100 mL per day during 7 days in a hospital setting, and at the out-patient management — Tivortin aspartate at a dose of 20 mL per day during 20 days.
Material and methods. Forty pregnant women in the II and III trimesters with a combination of chronic diseases (anaemia and pyelonephritis) with placental dysfunction, who attending the Clinic No.2 of the Tashkent Medical Academy, were enrolled in the prospective study. The control group consisted of 20 women with a physiological pregnancy. Depending on the tactics of patient management, the patients of the prospective study were divided into three groups. The research methods included: prospective analysis of gestation course (history taking), obstetric and gynaecological examination, general clinical tests. To assess the fetoplacental system status and confirmation of placental dysfunction in pregnants with chronic diseases (anaemia and pyelonephritis), ultrasound examination, colour Doppler mapping of uterine-placental-fetal blood flow in the II and III trimesters were performed. The course of labour and perinatal outcomes in the examined pregnant women was evaluated.
Results. It was found that women who were not administered L-arginine across pregnancy as complimentary therapy for placental insufficiency, in labour had such complication as premature rupture of membranes, and later chorioamnionitis and weak fetal condition, which led to the birth of the child with mild asphyxia in 16.6% of mature newborns.
Conclusions. Early treatment of violation of utero-placental-foetal blood flow by parenteral administration of Tivortin in hospital settings improves perinatal out-comes, though it should be noted that the treatment onset in the II trimester contributes to the reduced number of preterm delivery, asphyxia of newborns.
Key words: course of labour, perinatal outcomes, pregnant women with anaemia in combination with pyelonephritis, Tivortin.
1. Klimov VA. (2006). Stadii endotelialnoy disfunktsii v fetoplatsentarnom komplekse pri oslozhnennom techenii beremennosti. Voprosyi akusherstva, ginekologii i perinatologii. 7; 4: 25–28.
2. Konovodova EN. (2008). Zhelezodefitsitnyie sostoyaniya u beremennyih i rodilnits (patogenez, diagnostika, profilaktika, lechenie). Avtoreferat dissertatsii doktora meditsinskih nauk. Moskva: 47.
3. Lazareva NV, Minaev YuL. (2009). Prognosticheskie kriterii otsenki sostoyaniya zdorovya beremennoy zhenschinyi i novorozhdennogo. Vestnik RUDN. Seriya Meditsina. 4: 547–554.
4. Makarov OV, Volkova EV, Lyisyuk EYu, Kopyilova YuV. (2013). Fetoplatsentarnyiy angiogenez u beremennyih s platsentarnoy nedostatochnostyu. Akusherstvo o Ginekologiya o Reproduktsiya. 7; 3: 13–19.