- The family focused technologies at polycarpous pregnancy
The family focused technologies at polycarpous pregnancy
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.1(127):53–54; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.127.53
Shinkaruk T. A.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: depression of frequency of obstetric and perinatal pathology at women with polycarpous pregnancy on the basis of improvement and introduction of technique of individual preparation of a married couple during pregnancy and at delivery.
Materials and methods. We surveyed 120 pregnant women who were divided into four groups depending on the genesial anamnesis and use of the family focused technologies.
Results. Carrying out partner labors with preliminary individual preparation allows to reduce the frequency of cooperative complications of polycarpous pregnancy (from 76.7% to 53.3%) due to discontinuing threat in various terms (from 58.3% to 30.0%); preeclampsias (from 50.0% to 30.0%); gestational anemia (from 51.7% to 33.3%); placental dysfunction (from 66.7% to 46.7%); fetus arrests of development (from 23.3% to 13.3%); premature births (from 80.0% to 60.0%); an abdominal delivery (from 98.3% to 86.7%); asphyxias of newborns of average and serious degree (from 60.0% to 40.0%) and perinatal losses (with 41.7 to 25.0‰).
Conclusion. Use of the family focused technologies at polycarpous pregnancy on the algorithm improved by us allows to improve the psychological status of women, and also to reduce the frequency of obstetric and perinatal complications. It allows us recomend wider use of the family focused technologies at polycarpous pregnancy.
Key words: polycarpous pregnancy, the family focused technologies.
1. Vdovychenko YuP. 2011. Bahatoplidna vahitnist: navchalnyi posibnyk. Kyiv:360.
2. Baranov II. 2012. Perynatalni naslidky pry bahatoplidnykh polohakh. Akusherstvo i hinekolohiia 1:98–102.
3. Blickstein І. 2015. Multiple Pregnancy. Epidemiology, Gestation & Perinatal outcome: Informa UK Ltd: 946.
4. Boichuk AV. 2016. Osoblyvosti hormonalnoi funktsii fetoplatsentarnoho kompleksu pry bahatoplidnii vahitnosti. Aktualni pytannia pediatrii, akusherstva ta hinekolohii 1:42–47.
5. Vdovychenko SIu. 2017. Profilaktyka akusherskoi ta perynatalnoi patolohii pry vykorystanni rodynno oriientovanykh tekhnolohii pid chas vahitnosti ta polohiv. Zdorove zhenshchynу 3:79–82.
6. Krut YuYa. 2013. Mnogoplodnaya beremennost. Sovremennyiy vzglyad na problemu. Zdorove zhenschiny 6:83–85.
7. Boichuk OH. 2013. Osoblyvosti perebihu bahatoplidnoi vahitnosti pislia zastosuvannia dopomizhnykh reproduktyvnykh tekhnolohii. Medyko-sotsialni problemy simi 4:5–8.