- Evaluation of the dynamics of the somatic state of children in the period of remission of oncogematological diseases under complex rehabilitation with differentiated appointment of mineral natural water treatment in the conditions of sanatoiria for children and parents
Evaluation of the dynamics of the somatic state of children in the period of remission of oncogematological diseases under complex rehabilitation with differentiated appointment of mineral natural water treatment in the conditions of sanatoiria for children and parents
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL REHABLITATION AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE.2017.1-2(5-6):74-78; doi 10.15574/IJRPM.2017.5-6.74
SE «Ukrainian Research Institute of Medical Rehabilitation and Balneology of Ukrainian Ministry of Health», Odessa
The objective. To assess the dynamics of the somatic state of children in the period of remission of oncohematological diseases (OHD) in the complex rehabilitation with differentiated administration of mineral natural table water in the conditions of a sanatorium for children and parents.
Materials and methods. Complex of sanatorium – and – resort rehabilitation (SRR) for 30 children with OHD included a differentiated drinking reception of mineral water «Morshinskaya» (MW). MWM with temperature of 28-35 °C was prescribed at a rate of 3 ml/kg of a body weight for a single dose, 30 minutes before meals, thrice per a day. The children’s examination algorithm included general clinical examination and general blood test. Integrated hematological parameters were used in the assessment of immunological reactivity of the organism. Non-specific adaptive reactions of the organism (NSAR) were determined.
Results and discussion. The use of the rehabilitation complex with the appointment of MWM for the children in the remission of oncohematological diseases contributed to thrice reduction of the IV degree of stress of nonspecific adaptive low-level reactions detection frequency, the disappearance of initial stress reactions in 33.3% of children, twice increase of the frequency of training responses, with the preservation of the frequency of calm activation reactions and a tendency to high the increased activation reactions. In 44.4% of this group children the index of the ratio of activity of the humoral and cellular parts of the immune response improved. A tendency towards the regulation of the effector units of the immune response, the normalization of the ratio of specific and nonspecific protection has been established in 33.3% of the children
Conclusion. The administration MW should be recognized as an effective link in the SRR on the children with remission of OHD.
Key words: children, oncohematological diseases, rehabilitation complex, mineral water.
1. Goryachkovskiy A.M. (2005). Klinicheskaya biohimiya v laboratornoy diagnostike. Spravochnoe posobie. 2-e izd., pererab. i dop. Odessa: Ekologiya: 616.
2. Poberska V.O., Yanchenko T.S., Polshchakova T.V. et al. (2013). Dyferentsiiovane zastosuvannia pytnykh mineralnykh vod u sanatorno-kurortnii reabilitatsii ditei pislia likuvannia hemoblastoziv ta solidnykh pukhlyn. Metodychni rekomendatsii 134.13/281.13. Kyiv: 20.
3. Zolotarova T.A., Belychenko T.A., Polshchakova T.V. et al. (2010). K voprosu o prymenenyy myneralnыkh vod v rannem vosstanovytelnom lechenyy detei s onkohematolohycheskoi patolohyei. Medychna reabilitatsiia, kurortolohiia, fizioterapiia. 4: 26–29.
4. Lazoryshynets V.V., Moiseienko R.O., Poberska V.O. et al. (2010). Osnovni pryntsypy orhanizatsii ta metodolohii reabilitatsii ditei z onkolohichnymy ta onkohematolohichnymy zakhvoriuvanniamy v Ukraini. Medychna reabilitatsiia, kurortolohiia, fizioterapiia. 2: 3–7.
5. Reabilitatsiia ditei iz onkohematolohichnymy zakhvoriuvanniamy v sanatorno-kurortnykh umovakh. Posibnyk. (2010). Za red. K.D. Babova, V.O. Poberskoi. Odesa: Optimum: 160.
6. Speranskiy V.V. Dmitrieva I.I., Zaripova R.M. (1999). Immunologicheskaya informativnost leykotsitogrammyi. Klin. lab. diagnostika. 12: 6–7.
7. Tatkov O.V. (2006). Voprosyi adaptatsii v praktike vracha kurorta. Ivanovo: poligrafich. oborud. GOUVPO IGHTU: 247–267.
8. Yanchenko T.S. (2011). Porivnialna dynamika osnovnykh pokaznykiv zdorov’ia ditei z onkolohichnymy zakhvoriuvanniamy pislia kompleksiv sanatorno-kurortnoi rebilitatsii z pytnym zastosuvanniam mineralnoi vody. Vestnyk fyzyoterapyy y kurortolohyy. 4: 58–61.