- Evaluation of the dynamics of the clinical indexes of children in the period of the remission of oncematological diseases in the complex of rehabilitation with designation of mineral medicinal table water
Evaluation of the dynamics of the clinical indexes of children in the period of the remission of oncematological diseases in the complex of rehabilitation with designation of mineral medicinal table water
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL REHABLITATION AND PALLIATIVE MEDICINE.2018.1(7):59-62; doi 10.15574/IJRPM.2018.7.59
Shapovalova A. A., Babov K. D.
SI «Ukrainian Research Institute of Medical Rehabilitation and Balneology of Ministry of Health of Ukrainian», Odessa
Objective: to assess the dynamics of clinical indexes in children during remission of oncohematological diseases (OHD) in a rehabilitation complex with the administration of mineral medicinal-table water.
Materials and methods. The algorithm of examination of 118 children with OHD at the stage of sanatorium rehabilitation in the conditions of a sanatorium for children accompanied by parents (V.P. Chkalov health resort, Odessa) included a general clinical examination (history of the disease, presence of concomitant pathology, complaints, clinical examination). In addition to the general complex, for 42 children included a drinking of the mineral natural medicinal-table water «Aqua Libra» intake.
Results. Under the influence of the complex with the use of the mineral water «Aqua Libra», the absolute majority of the children deprived or decreased manifestations of pain syndrome; decreased or disappeared, not only the frequency of dyspeptic manifestations, but their intensity; disappeared or decreased almost all manifestations of asthenic syndrome; significantly (p <0,05, p <0,01), the frequency of objective signs of the disease and their intensity decreased.
Conclusion. The data obtained testify to the positive effect of the complex of sanatorium-resort rehabilitation with the administration of Akva Libra mineral medicinal-table water on the clinical course of the disease, the disappearance or significant reduction of complaints, pain, dyspeptic and asthenic syndromes, as well as objective signs of the disease.
Key words: children, oncohematological diseases, rehabilitation complex, mineral water.
1. Babov KD, Poberska VO. (Eds.). (2010). Rehabilitation of children with oncohematological diseases at the conditions of sanatorium-and-resort. Manual. Odessa: Optimum: 160.
2. Bylichenko TO, Polshchakova TV, Panenko AV et al. (2012). Influence of complex sanatorium-curort rehabilitation on the general state of a body and indexes of physiological adaptation in children with oncohematological diseases. Medical Rehabilitation, balneology, phytotherapy. 1: 17-20.
3. Zolotareva TA, Belichenko TA, Polschakova TV et al. (2010). To the question of the use of mineral waters in the early regenerative treatment of children with oncohematological pathology. Medicaments, balneology, phytotherapy. 4: 26-29.
4. Panenko AV, Belichenko TA, Polschakova TV, Ivanitskaya EA. (2010). Substantiation of the use of mineral waters in the rehabilitative treatment of children with oncohematological pathology. Medichna reabіlіtatsіya, kurortologіya, fіzіoterapіya. 2: 8-12.
5. Yanchenko ТS, Ignatenko SA, Litvinovich IN, Kulik GD. (2013). Rehabilitation of children cured of cancer, using drinking courses of mineral water from the Evpatoria resort. Materials of the XIII Congress of Physiotherapists and Balneologists of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea "Actual issues of the organization of the resort business, resort policy and physiotherapy", April 18-19, 2013, Evpatoria. Bulletin of Physiotherapy and Balneology. 2:148.