- Education continuity principle in the training of interns – pediatric surgeons
Education continuity principle in the training of interns – pediatric surgeons
PAEDIATRIC SURGERY.UKRAINE.2018.1(58):109-112; doi 10.15574/PS.2018.58.109
Konoplitsky V. S.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia, Ukraine
The article shows directions of continuous education of a medical intern – a pediatric surgeon. The basic standards of medical education in Ukraine in the context of the specialists’ training – pediatric surgeons are given; organizational, scientific and methodical principles of educational activity of higher educational institutions are discussed. Such educational tendency promotes the activation and efficacy of the intern-pediatric surgeons’ training – the education of collegial relations between them, the ability to defend their point of view and the ability to listen to the colleagues’ thoughts, the culture of dialogue, responsibility for the results of their work, creation of conditions for the pediatric surgeons’ positive motivation.
Key words: training, pediatric surgeons, postgraduate education.
1. Boychuk TМ. (2014). Organization and prospects of development of perinatal care in Ukraine. Neonatology, perinatal medicine and surgery. 1(11); 3: 6-12.
2. Gorbatyuk ОM. (2016). Organization of postgraduate training on children's surgeon surgery neonetalnoyi. Neonatology, perinatal medicine and surgery. 2(20); 6: 25-28.
3. Pilipchuk VI. (2015). Intermittent courses as a form of continuous postgraduate training surgeons. Galician drug Gazette. 22; 11: 112-114.
4. Rozhko MM. (2016). Competence approach in training medical students. Medical education. 2: 102-106.
5. Tolstanov OK, Rybalchenko VF, Rusak PS. (redaktory). (2016). Navchalnyi posibnyk z teoretychnoi pidhotovky ta nabuttia praktychnykh navychok z manipuliatsii i operatyvnykh vtruchan dlia likariv interniv za fakhom «Dytiacha khirurhiia». V 2-kh. t. Zhytomyr: Polissia.
6. Chauderna P. (2017). Reform of medical education: is achievable American dream? Your health. 19–20: 8–9.