- Dynamics of index of immune system after prevention of disorders in menopause of women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system
Dynamics of index of immune system after prevention of disorders in menopause of women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.9(125):100–104; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.125.100
Butina L. I.
Donetsk National Medical University, Liman
The objective: to evaluate the effectiveness of prevention of disorders in menopause of women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system (HPPRS) on the basis of investigations of the index of immune system.
Materials and methods. The substitutive hormone prevention (SHP) of neurovegetative and psycho-emotional disorders in menopause (NVPDM) was conducted among 60 women aged 40 to 53 with the signs of HPPRS according to the data of ultrasound uterine and the results of histological investigations of mucosal scrapings of the uterus. and the appointment of combine estrogen-gestogen preparation with composition of valerat of estradiol and dienogest drug according to contraceptive scheme, immune response modifier with acid acridonucsusna and N metilglukamini, suppositories with inteferonum recombinant alfa 2b. To evaluate the effectiveness of prevention of HPPRS the index of the immune system was tested: the level of immunoglobulin A, G, M, (IgA, IgG, IgM) of interleukin 1.2 (IL-1, IL-2), of tumor necrosis factor (TNF) before and after prophylaxis with the use of immunofermentic method were determined. The control group included 30 women of the same age category without NVPDM and HPPRS.
Results. Women with premenopause HPPRS have 38% of IgA, 21% of IgG, 37% of IgM level up, IL-1 – 2.6 times, IL-2 – 2.6 times up and TNF 47% up (р<0.05), compared with healthy women. After SHP use among women with preserving menstrual function (n=24) the levels of IL-1decreased in 2.4 times, IL – for 43%, TNF for 28%; (р<0.05). Among women with the development of menopause (n=36) – Ig A level decreased to 34%, Ig G – to 37%, IL2 to 15% in comparison with the indices before the prophylaxis.was conducted (р<0,05), The symptoms of NVPDM among 40% women disappeared.
Conclusions. The use of SHP of NVPDM among women with HPPRS reduces the exertion of immunologic reaction and reduces the risk of denutrition of their compensatiory possibilities. and allows to liquidate NVPDM for 40% of women in the period of premenopause.
Key words: menopausal disorders, hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system, prevention, immune system.
1. Butina LI. 2013. Prevention of disorders in menopause of women with hyperproliferative processes of reproductive system. Medical-social problems of family. 18;4:50-54.
2. Vykhlyaeva EM. 1997. The postmenopausal syndrome and strategy of the substitutive hormone therapy. Obstetricse and gynecology 5:51-56.
3. Vykhlyaeva EM. 2008. Postmenopausal therapy. M, MEDpress-Inform:448.
4. Petry A, Sэbyn K. 2003. Visual statistics in medicine. Translation from English VP Leonova. M, HEOTAR-MED:144.
5. Simrok VV. 2000. Clinico-pathogenetic background of treatments tactics with combined non-malignant processes of uterus. Avtoref. dys. dok. med. nauk (14.01.01.). Odessa State Mеdical university. Odessa:36.
6. Simrok VV, Simrok DV, Chominskaya ZB. 2008. Boom of cytokines in cases of non-maligmant processes of uterus. News of medicine and pharmacy 253:114-117.
7. Tatarchuk TF. 2007. Substitutive hormone therapy. Questions and answers. International endocrinological journal 4(10):59-65.
8. Shcherbyna YN. 2009. Charcter of immune disorders in premenopause of women. Collection of scientific articles of Association of Obstetricse and gynecology of Ukraine. Kiev, «Intermed»:722-726.