- Diagnostics and endoscopic treatment of anomalies of development of uterus
Diagnostics and endoscopic treatment of anomalies of development of uterus
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.8(134):94–97; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.134.94
Zabolotin A. V
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
The objective: rising of efficiency of expeditious treatment of women with anomalies of development of uterus on the basis of scientific justification and introduction of advanced algorithm of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Materials and research methods. We surveyed 50 women of genesial age with anomalies of development of uterus (the main group) and 30 women of genesial age without anomalies of development of a uterus (control group). The complex of the conducted researches included clinical, ehografical, endoscopic, laboratory and statistical methods.
Results. Results of the conducted researches testify that use of the algorithm improved by us allows to normalize condition of all links of systemic hemostasis that frequency depression is promoted by the trombogemorragical of complications and to improvement of recovery treatment after laparoscopic gynecologic operations of women with anomalies of development of uterus.
Conclusion. Use of the differentiated approach to expeditious treatment of anomalies of development of uterus in combination with advanced algorithm of treatment-and-prophylactic actions allows to reduce duration of operation by 7.5% and an operational hemorrhage for 10.0%, and also to prevent development the trombogemorragical of complications.
Key words: anomalies of development of uterus, diagnostics, endoscopic treatment.
1. Adamyan LV, Darenkov SP, Shelyigin YuA. (2014). Klinicheskoe nablyudenie anomalii tazovyih organov. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya 7:15-17.
2. Demidov VN. (2016). Ultrazvukovaya diagnostika porokov razvitiya matki i vlagalischa. Klinicheskaya vizualnaya diagnostika. M, Triada-H:120.
3. Fatum M, Rojansky N, Shushan A. (2017). Septate uterus with cervical duplication: rethinking the development of mullerian anomalies. Gynecol. Obstet. Inv. 55;3:186–188. https://doi.org/10.1159/000071535; PMid:12865601
4. Engmann L, Schmidt NJ, Benadiva C. (2016). An anusual variation of a unicornuate uterus with normal eternal uterine morphology. Fertil Steril. 82;4:950–953. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2004.03.043; PMid:15482778
5. Gell JS. (2015). Mullerian anomalies. Semin. Reprod. Med. 21;4:375–388.
6. Giraldo JL, Habana A, Duleba AJ, Dokras A. (2017). Septate uterus associated with cervical duplication and vaginal septum. J. Am. Ass. Gynecol. Lapar. 7;2:277–279. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1074-3804(00)80057-2
7. Muragaki Y, Mundlos S, Upton J. (2017). Altered growth and branching patterns in synpolydactyly caused by mutations in HOXD13. Science 272:548-551. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.272.5261.548