- Current issues concerning transfer of innovative medical technologies in the field of children and adolescents health care
Current issues concerning transfer of innovative medical technologies in the field of children and adolescents health care
PERINATOLOGY AND PEDIATRIC. UKRAINE. 2017.3(71):70-73; doi 10.15574/PP.2017.71.70
Korenev M. M., Vodolazhskiy M. L., Sidorenko T. P., Fomina T. V., Koshman T. V.
SI «Institute for Children and Adolescents Health Care of the NAMS of Ukraine», Kharkiv, Ukraine
The article summarizes current information about such notions as innovation, competitive medical technologies, diffusion of knowledge, and transfer of technologies. The content of «non-profit transfer» category, its use in the field of children and adolescents health care is revealed. The stages of introduction of the scientific research outcomes (new methods of diagnosis, treatment, organizational arrangements et al.) are highlighted, and the instruments of non-commercial transfer are defined in the article.
Key words: medical technology, innovation, transfer of technologies, non-profit transfer.
1. Bilous OYu. (2015). State regulation in the field of knowledge and technologies transfer as a factor of innovation development of the Ukrainian economy. Bulletin of Social and Economic Research. 2: 100–107; access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Vsed_2015_2_13.
2. Butenko DS. (2015). Transfer of innovative technologies: their nature and importance for the current economy of Ukraine. Electronic scientific specialized edition of the "Global and national problems of economics", Mykolayiv National University named after V. Sukhomlynsky. 3: 232–235; access: http://global-national.in.ua/archive/3-2015/48.pdf.
3. Gorban AE. (2016). Information system of planning, discount, monitoring and management of innovation activity in the field of healthcare in Ukraine. Medical Informatics and Engineering. 1: 15–23; access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Mii_2016_1_5.
4. Dovbenko VI. (2013). Role of the potential of the knowledge and technologies transfer in the innovation process. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic". Management and business in Ukraine: stages of formation and developmental problems. 776: 254–263; access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/VNULPM_2013_776_40.
5. Zaitsev VE. (2016). The use of intellectual property as a basis for an effective innovation activity and improvement of the competitive capacity of enterprises. Bulletin of Economic Sciences of Ukraine. 1: 54–61; access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Venu_2016_1_11.
6. Kozachenko VYa, Georgiadi NH. (2010). The networks of the technology transfer: current status abroad and some problems of their development in Ukraine. Bulletin of the National University "Lviv Polytechnic".Lviv Polytechnic Management. "Management and Business in Ukraine: stages of formation and developmental problems. 691: 162–172; access: http://ena.lp.edu.ua:8080/bitstream/ntb/10011/1/26.pdf.
7. The concept of medical science development and the principal trends of research in the NAMS scientific institutions for 2013–2015 (design). (2013). International Journal of Endocrinology. 4(52): 63–66.
8. Maidanyk L. (2014). The concept and mechanism for commercialization of intellectual property in the law of Ukraine. Law of Ukraine. 7: 39–45; access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/urykr_2014_7_10.
9. Lazorichinets VV, Volosovets ОP, Kochet OM at al. (2014). The issues concerning improvement of innovation and invention activity efficiency as well as development of medical technology transfer in the field of healthcare in Ukraine. Ukrainian Medical Journal. 4: 142–145; access: http://www.umj.com.ua/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/42971.pdf?upload=.
10. Pogribniy DI. (2013). Economic and legal regulation of relations in the field of technology transfer. Law and innovations. 4: 27–41; access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/apir_2013_4_5.
11. On the state regulation of activity in the field of the technology transfer: the law of Ukraine. Resolution No. 143-V of 14.09.2006. (2006). Statement of the Supreme Council of Ukraine. 45: 1479.
12. Rodionova ІV. (2012). The main forms and stages concerning implementing the transfer of the industrial enterprises technology. Bulletin of the Zaporizhzhya State University. 3: 60–65.
13. Svintsitskiy AS. (2015). Current issues on the implementation of medical innovation technologies in the health care institutions. General Practitioner. 1: 7–13; access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/PraktLik_2015_1_4.
14. Slabkiy GO, Markov OYu, Horbenko OV. (2012). The value and cost -two components of the estimation system for medical technologies and making decisions in the field of health care. Bulletin of Social Hygiene and Health Care Organization in Ukraine. 2: 99–103.
15. Fedulova LI, Hruzdova TV, Palitsya SV. (2013). Current status of the intellectual property protection as a component of scientific and technological potential in the field of health care in Ukraine. Ukrainian society. 3: 99–116; access: http://nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/Usoc_2013_3_11.