- Comparative aspects of influence of various methods of treatment of genital endometriosis on quality of life
Comparative aspects of influence of various methods of treatment of genital endometriosis on quality of life
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2017.9(125):97–99; doi 10.15574/HW.2017.125.97
Prudnikov P. M.
National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education P. L. Shupyk, Kiev
The objective: to study comparative aspects of influence of various methods of treatment of a genital endometriosis on quality of life of patients.
Materials and methods. Were included in research of 90 patients aged from 18 till 45 years (middle age of 30.8±0.4 years) with an external genital endometriosis. All patients were divided into three groups which were uniform in the age, the greatest part was made by women at the age of 30-35 years (42.2%); to shown complaints, localization of an external genital endometriosis, nature of the executed surgeries.
Results. For rising of efficiency of treatment and improvement of quality of life at patients with an external genital endometriosis to recommend differentiated medicamental therapy as part of the combined treatment. Antigestagen can be a preparation of choice of adjyuvante therapy of an external genital endometriosis at women of genesial age at initial stages of disease as expression of side effects is 4.5 times lower, than at reception of analogs of a Gonadotropinum-rileasing-hormone and its application is much better transferred by patients. For the purpose of fast and complete recovery of function of ovaries among patients of genesial age who have at least one of signs of an external genital endometriosis, it is expedient to carry out therapy antigestagene as a part of the combined treatment.
Conclusion. In clinical practice to recommend specially developed questionnaire «Quality of life of patients at an external genital endometriosis» for the purpose of identification of change of specific parameters, for an individual approach for choice of medicamental therapy as a part of the combined treatment.
Key words: genital endometriosis, treatment, quality of life.
1. Adamyan LV. Bobkova MV. 2015. Sovremennyye podkhody k lecheniyu endometrioza. Akusherstvo i ginekologiya 3:10–14.
2. Adamyan LV. Kulakov VI. 2010. Endometriozy. M. Meditsina:317.
3. Baskakov VP. 2009. Klinika i lecheniye endometrioza. L. Meditsina:240.
4. Baskakov PM, Litvinov VV, Khomulenko IA. 2009. Vykorystannia dekapeptylu-3,75 u kompleksi reabilitatsiinykh zakhodiv pislia laparoskopichnoho likuvannia endometriozu. Pediatriia, akusherstvo ta hinekolohiia 5:120–121.
5. Davydov AI. Pashkov VM. 2010. Genitalnyy endometrioz. Klinicheskiye lektsii po akusherstvu i ginekologii. M. Meditsina:241–261.
6. Kokhanevich EV. Dudka SV. Sudoma IO. 2001. Sovremennyye metody diagnostiki i lecheniya genitalnogo endometrioza. Zbіrnik naukovikh prats asotsіatsії akusherіv-gіnekologіv Ukraїni. K:340–342.
7. Antoni J Duleba. 2008. Diagnosis of endometriosis. Obstet. Gynecol. Clin. 24:331–332. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0889-8545(05)70307-7
8. Audebert AJM. 2010. Formes occultes et minimes de l’endometriose: strategie therapeutique. Rev. Franc. Gynecol. Obstet. 85;2:79–84.
9. Barbieri RL. 2012. Etiology and epidemiology of endometriosis. Am. J. Obstet. Gynecol. 162;2:565–567. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-9378(90)90430-F