- Comparative aspects of auxiliary genesial technologies after various methods of treatment of pathology of ovaries and uterine tubes
Comparative aspects of auxiliary genesial technologies after various methods of treatment of pathology of ovaries and uterine tubes
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.8(134):107–110; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.134.107
Nimenky M. V.
Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Kiev
The objective: to increase efficiency of treatment of sterility at women after various methods of treatment of pathology of ovaries and uterine tubes on the basis of improvement and introduction of algorithm of diagnostic and treatment-and-prophylactic actions.
Materials and methods. Retrospective group research of 300 patients with sterility by which 543 cycles of auxiliary genesial technologies were executed is conducted. From 300 patients with sterility of 150 women (50.0%) had in the anamnesis reconstructive and plastic operative measures on uterus appendages (1 main group), it executed 298 cycles of auxiliary genesial technologies. The control group (group 2) included 150 patients who had not been operated on ovarian tumors or had undergone tubectomy and had 245 cycles of DRT.
Conclusion. Results of the conducted researches testify that carrying out auxiliary genesial technologies after various methods of treatment of pathology of ovaries and uterine tubes has the features which need to be considered at all stages of maintaining women. Use of the algorithm improved by us allows to increase efficiency of treatment of female sterility at women of group of high risk. The obtained data allow us to recommend the algorithm improved by for wide use in reproductive clinics.
Key words: operations on ovaries and uterine tubes, auxiliary genesial technologies.
1. Boichuk AV. 2015. Vedennia vahitnosti u zhinok pislia korektsii nepliddia. Visnyk naukovykh doslidzhen 4:57–58.
2. Vovk IB. 2013. Korektsiia hormonalnykh porushen pry poiednanykh formakh neplidnosti. Pediatriia, akusherstvo ta hinekolohiia 4:147–149.
3. Hoida N. 2012. Stan reproduktyvnoho zdorovia naselennia Ukrainy na mezhi tysiacholitъ. Zhurnal praktychnoho likaria 5:2–6.
4. Ivaniuta LI. 2013. Histeroskopichna otsinka stanu matky u zhinok z porushenoiu reproduktyvnoiu funktsiieiu. Aktualni problemy akusherstva i hinekolohii, klinichnoi imunolohii ta medychnoi henetyky : zb. nauk. prats. K. Luhansk. 14:181–187.
5. Kukurudz SM. 2012. Taktika provedennya dopomizhnyh reproduktyvnyh tehnologiy u patsientok pislya perenesenih operatsIy na pridatkah matki. Zdorove zhenschiny 5:130–132.