- Combined pathology of the uterus and breasts in women of perimenopausal age
Combined pathology of the uterus and breasts in women of perimenopausal age
HEALTH OF WOMAN. 2018.10(136):73–78; doi 10.15574/HW.2018.136.73
Krug O. Yu.
Ternopil State Medical University named after I.Ya. Gorbachevsky
Аmong the most common pathological processes in gynecological practice in women of the perimenopausal period are the combined pathology of the uterus and mammary glands. Despite the long history of the study, this problem continues to be the focus of attention of domestic and foreign researchers because of the high risk of malignant degeneration. Particular attention deserves attention to timely quality diagnostics and the development of tactics for the management of patients with combined pathology in perimenopause, since it is during this period of life that women clinicians have the greatest difficulty in choosing the real therapeutic effect.
Key words: perimenopausal period, uterine myoma, dyshormonal breast diseases, mastopathy, estrogens, progestogens, phytotherapy, menopausal hormone therapy.
1. Hammad AE. 2016. Women and health security. Wld Hlth Statist. Quart. 49(2):74-7.
2. Tracking Universal Health Coverage: 2017 Global Monitoring Report. WHO and the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development: 88. 2017.
3. Distribution of the permanent population of Ukraine by gender and age (as of January 1, 2017). Statistical Collection. State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Kiev: Publisher August Trade: 345. 2017.
4. Tatarchuk TF, Efimenko OA, Islamova AO. 2013. Menopause: a new look at the old problem. Reproductive endocrinology. 1(9):7-12. https://doi.org/10.18370/2309-4117.2013.9.7-12
5. Radzinsky BE editor. 2011. Reproductive health: Textbook. allowance. Moscow: RUDN: 727.
6. Wolff M von, Petra Stuthe. 2017. Gynecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine / transl. from german under total ed. prof. EH Andreeva. Moscow: MEDpress-inform: 512.
7. Lole di Francesc Menopause State of the art: 540. 2011.
8. De Villiers TJ, Pines A, Panay N et al. 2013. Updated 2013 International Menopause Society recommendations on menopausal hormone therapy and preventive strategies for midlife health. Climacteric. 16:316-37. https://doi.org/10.3109/13697137.2013.795683; PMid:23672656
9. Gold EB, Crawford SL, Avis NE et al. 2013. Factors related to age at natural menopause: longitudinal analyses from SWAN. Am J Epidemiol. 178:70-83. https://doi.org/10.1093/aje/kws421; PMid:23788671 PMCid:PMC3698989
10. Tobi de Villers, Tatarchuk TF. 2016. National consensus management of patients in the Climacteria. Woman's health. 4(110):17-27.
11. Savelieva GM, Sukhikh GT, Serov VN, Manukhin IB, Radzinsky BE editors. 2017. Gynecology: national leadership. Moscow, GEOTAR-Media:1008. PMCid:PMC5572051
12. Kirilyuk ML. 2014. Menopause: modern ideas about the safety and effectiveness of treatment. Clinical endocrinology and endocrine surgery 2(47):63-75. https://doi.org/10.24026/1818-1384.2(47).2014.75497
13. Vessey M, Yeates D. 2017. Oral contraceptives and benign breast disease: an update of findings in a large cohort study. Contraception. 76(6):418-24. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2007.08.011; PMid:18061698
14. Randolph JFJr, Zheng H, Sowers MFR et al. 2011. Change in Follicle-Stimulating Hormone and Estradiol Across the Menopausal Transition: Effect of Age at the Final Menstrual Period. J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 96(3):746-54. https://doi.org/10.1210/jc.2010-1746; PMid:21159842 PMCid:PMC3047231
15. Radzinsky BE editor. 2017. Breast medicine and gynecological diseases. Ed. 2nd, pererabot. and add. Moscow, StatusPraesens:345.
16. Zaporozhan VM interd. editor et al. 2013. Obstetrics and gynecology: in 4 t.: national textbook. Kiev, VSV Medicine:1032.
17. Radzinsky VE, Ordiyants IM, Maslennikova MN, Pavlova EA, Kardanova VV. 2017. Possibilities of treatment of a combination of uterine fibroids and benign dysplasias of the breast. Reproductive endocrinology 4(36):86-9.
18. Podzolkova NM, Fadeev IE, Poletova TN, Sumyatina LV. 2016. Diseases of the breast in gynecology. Moscow, GEOTAR-Media:80.
19. Filippov OS. 2008. Benign breast diseases. Moscow, MEDPress-Inform:112.
20. Clinical recommendations of the Russian Society of oncomammologists for the prevention of breast cancer, differential diagnosis, treatment of precancerous and benign diseases of the breast. Tumors of the female reproductive system 3(12):43-52. 2016.
21. Sagindykova RR. 2015. Pathogenetic rationale for the surgical method of treatment of endometrial hyperplasia in women of perimenopausal age (dissertation). Moscow:114.
22. Adamyan LV editor. 2015. Uterine fibroids: diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation: clinical guidelines for the management of patients (project). Moscow:100.
23. Tatarchuk TF, Kalugina LV. 2013. On the issue of prevention and treatment of hormone-dependent hyperproliferative diseases in women. Woman's health. 7:51-7.
24. Naftalin J, Jurkovic D. 2013. The endometrial-myometrial junction: a fresh look at a busy crossing. Ultrasound Obstet. Gynecol. 34(1):1-11. https://doi.org/10.1002/uog.6432
25. Claus EB, Stowe M, Carter D. 2013. Family history of breast and ovarian cancer and risk of breast carcinoma in situ. Breast Cancer Res. Treat. 78(1):7-15. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1022147920262
26. Senchuk YA, Pokrovenko OB. 2015. Modern approaches to the choice of treatment for endo- and myometrial hyperplastic diseases. Protection of motherhood and childhood. 1(21):64-7.
27. Kaminsky VV, Prokopovich EV. 2017. New aspects in the treatment of uterine leiomyoma associated with endometriosis. Woman's health. 3(119):32-5.
28. Czernobilsky B. 2015. Endometriosis. Obstetrical and Gynecological Pathology. H. Fox (ed.) New York: Churchill Living stone: 763-77.
29. Prudnіkov PM. 2017. Understanding of adenomyopia and hyperplastic processes of the uterus: tactics of diagnostics and treatment is satisfactory. Woman's health. 7(123):132-34.
30. Polishchuk TP. 2017. The combination of uterine fibroids and adenomyosis: the tactics of surgical treatment. Сollection of research papers of employees NMAPO by PL Shupika. 28(1):173-8.
31. Woźniak A, Woźniak S. 2017. Ultrasonography of uterine leiomyomas. Prz Menopauzalny. 16(4):113-7. https://doi.org/10.5114/pm.2017.72754
32. Abbott JA. 2017. Adenomyosis and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding (AUB-A)-Pathogenesis, diagnosis, and management. Best Pract Res Clin Obstet Gynaecol. 40:68-78. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bpobgyn.2016.09.006
33. Yao JP, Hao YZ, Chang Q, Geng CY, Chen Y, Zhao WP, Song Y, Zhou X. 2017. Value of Ultrasonographic Features for Assessing Malignant Potential of Complex Cystic Breast Lesions J Ultrasound Med. 36(4):699-704.
34. Carauleanu A, Socolov R, Rugina V, Gabia O, Carauleanu DM, Lupascu IA, Socolov D. 2016. Comparisons between the non-proliferative and proliferative therapy in fibrocystic mastosis. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 120(2):321-7.
35. Minina OY. 2017. Modern endoscopic technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of combined uterine pathology in older women. Сollection of research papers of employees NMAPO by PL Shupika. 28(2):74-9.
36. Cherenkov VG, Petrov AB, Tiberovsky SA, Strozhenkov MM. 2014. From the pathogenesis of breast tumors and gynecological diseases to the practical solution of the problem. Russian Cancer Journal. 5:47-51.
37. Paraschuk YS, Grishchenko MG, Paraschuk VY, Safonov RA. 2017. Operative gynecology: textbook allowance. Kharkiv, KhNMU:132.
38. Radzinsky VE, Ordiants IM, Maslennikova MN, Pavlova EA. 2012. The breast and gynecological diseases: from the commonality of pathogenetic views to practical solutions. Opportunities for the recovery of women with a combination of uterine fibroids and benign dysplasia of the breast. Moscow: Editorial of StatusPraesens: 16.
39. Sturdee DW, Pines A. 2011. Update IMS recommendations on postmenopausal hormone therapy and preventive strategies for medlife health. Climacteric. 14:302-20. https://doi.org/10.3109/13697137.2011.570590
40. Gromova AM, Lyakhovska TY, Dobrovolska LM, Gromova OL, Baklanova OL. 2012. Early diagnosis and proficiency of benign dysplasia of the breast in the practice of an obstetrician-gynecologist. World of medicine and biology. 3:76-80.
41. Zhabchenko ІА. Fibrocystic breast disease: independent disease or reflection of diseases of the female body? A word about health. 2018, June 15 is available http://ozdorovie.com.ua/fibrozno-kistozna-hvoroba-molochnih-zaloz-samostiyne-zahvoryuvannya-chi-viddzerkalennya-negarazdiv-zhinochogo-organizmu/
42. Maslennikova MN. 2010. Efficiency of complex treatment of patients with benign mammary dysplasias and uterine myoma (dissertation author's abstract). Moscow:96.
43. Pinkerton JV, Komm BS, Mirkin S. 2013. Tissue selective estrogen complex combinations with bazedox ifene/conjugated estrogens as a model. Climacteric. 16:618-28. https://doi.org/10.3109/13697137.2013.810437
44. Simon JA. 2014. What if the Women’s Health Initiative had used transdermal estradiol and oral progesterone instead? Menopause. 21:769-83. https://doi.org/10.1097/GME.0000000000000169
45. Gerasimova TV. 2018. Positive effects of transdermal menopausal hormone therapy. Abstracts to the Plenary Meeting of the Association of Obstetricians-Gynecologists of Ukraine and the Scientific-Practical Conference with International Participation «Reproductive Health in Ukraine: Trends, Achievements, Challenges and Priorities» (for the 90th anniversary of academician Grishchenko VI), September 20-21, 2018, Kiev. Ministry of Health of Ukraine: 13-14.